weaving hair / Bad customer Service

1 8725 roswell rd Dunwoody, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-645-1738

Went to the solon to get my hair done and i didnt like the price but i willing to pay for the service but my husband was going to pay for it when i told the solon that i have to call him to give it to me he's going to pick me up and i have to waite till he come to give the solon the money the manager got up set and said if he not here by time the solon is close im calling the police this happen way before closing and i waiting and she call the owner and told her what going on and by time little after closing happen she call tham and they came and my husband at the same time i gave her the money and she told the officer what happen i really did not like that i felt she could have been patient i didnt try to walk out or anything i felt like a crimnal. whats she right for handling the situation like that please let me know if she was wrong or i was.

Comments

6th of Jun, 2011

DOMINICAN HAIR SALON 5128 NORTH HENRY BLVD SUITE D STOCKBRIDE, GA
    IS VERY NISTY .The girl culr my hair in 1 1/2 hr. i can not believe her.she does not have a license to practice .she was macian lady and this was maxian salon.we were travling.we stop there for service.she left my friend under the dryer having her hair ... hour and a half. then she put me under the dryerfor about 45 minutes.for sjust she was curling my hair. pluse she burn my skin and pulling my hair.my neck was almost back when the bad part was she can not speak english at all.Board of Cosmetology must investigate .i am looking for number for that state.woman was realy nesty and bad. doing hair without a salon license. i am going to take them in court for burning my hair.