Weaver Classic V-Series 3-9 x 38 Matte Dual-X Scope / Fees

1 NM, United States

I ordered the item on May the 18th 2013 and on the 20th the redeposited the purchase amount back into my bank account. I immediately contacted their customer service by e-mail at service@ordertree.com with the order number requesting information as to why the money had been reapplied to my bank account. I never received any information from them about the redeposit. On June 12th 2013 the money was again taken from my account and the item shipped. I inquired as to why they did this and they told me it is their policy to refund the money on back ordered items until it is shipped from the factory with no notification to the customer that the reason them money had been redeposited was due to a back ordered item. I informed them that this policy could put customers and their bank accounts in compromising positions by not contacting the customer and informing them that items on back order will be charged at a later date. I n my opinion this is bad business to take money and redeposit it with no communication to their customers what their plans for the future are.

Cr