Weather Tight Roofing/American Shingle / Scammers- Insurance

1 Birmingham Surrounding a, AL, United States Review updated:

BEWARE OF TWO GUYS NAMED MATT RUNNING A SCAM IN THE BIRMINGHAM AREA!! Matt Jones and Matt Hickey worked for American Shingle and are now operating under this name. These guys have been witnessed in multiple areas trying to create damage on roofs to look like hail damage. I still have their cards from American Shingle. Their phone numbers are [protected] or [protected]. These are cell #s but may not be reliable as these are true traveling scammers.

Comments

• Im
      7th of Oct, 2010

Wow, I had a knock on my door today and when I opened it i thought i recognized the face but couldnt remember where. The man begin to tell me about how he could get me a new roof. He aid he worked for weather tight roofing so I asked how long they had been in business and he tried to avoid the question so I asked again and he said well the company just started but we have been doing roofs for years. How do you just start but been doing roofs for years? After I went in and pulled out my roofing folder from the hundred other roofers that have came buy and there it was. A card that said Matt Jones but it was an American Shingle card. So this guy scammed hundreds of people out of money and now he has changed his name. Beware Matt Jones is a sly crook, he even looks like someone you wouldn't want to do business with. After putting in the name and seeing they all ready had complaints I though I would share my story. So if you need a new roof get estimates and choose a reputable company, don't use some degenerate just cause they knock on your door that's how people get screwed.