Wealthkitonline.com / charged $57.61 to go to the website without agreement from me

1 US Review updated:
Phone: 866-978-9370

I was reading the book -debt solutions- and it refered to the wealthkitonline.com, for $1.95 shipping you can get a CD about goverment grants, then it told you, sometimes the CD does not get there for a long time, if you want to read about it go to a link they showed online, but it never said anything about charging me $57.61, or I did not see it, but I never agreed to it. Since they had my card-nr. from the $1.95 shipping frome the CD, they took out that amount, I think that is total fraud. I tryed to call them how many times, now it says phone-nr. no longer in service.
Karin Holvick - [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Go
      Aug 07, 2009

The gov needs to stop these crooks !! This is despicable.

• Co
      Oct 23, 2009
    Wealthkitonline.com - 57.61 unauthorized charge
    www.grant360.com
    Florida

I purchased "Free Money" by Kevin Trudear. Though his book does not refer to the scammer, it was through my research that I got there. The cost of the Grant Kit was $1.95 charged to my credit card which I expected. The following day they added a charge of $57.61 without my knowledge. Their information was very explicit. I doubt that I will be able to get a refund from them or the credit card company but I will try.

• Ed
      Nov 08, 2009
    WEALTHKITONLINE.COM
    Vancouver
    Washington

This company has been debiting my account with no product ever sent. I have must now get my bank involved to stop them.

• Cc
      Nov 19, 2009
    Canada

I signed up for a website that was supposed to offer help to low income people. The charge was supposed to be $1.95, and I was supposed to received an email with all of the information the same day. What I got was a website that was not anywhere near promised, was grants for businesses that I do not qualify for, and no where on the website that I was into was anyway to contact them. I have not accessed the website since, and when I got my credit card statement the next month got the nasty shock that I was overcharged for what I now realize is a scam. I called my credit card company, and they told me to contact the company. When I called them, I got a very rude woman that told me that my money would not be refunded because I did not cancel within a day. Since they have not provided the services as promised, nor have I received any emails as promised, even the one I was supposed to receive right now, I do not want to pay for this. How can we shut these people down? They are taking money from people who can't afford to lose it, and their services will not help the every day consumer, even though they say they do.

• Le
      Feb 02, 2010
    wealthonline.com
    wealthonline.com

From what i was aware of i was paying £2.00 from my account to be sent details about claiming money i may be due online. Ive not received anything through the post and have noticed a further $59.00 taken from my account.