Wealthkit on line.comThey stole money out of my account

1 Review updated:

I was online applying for foodstamps when this website came up, it said I was entitled for a government grant as well. Since I was on a Gov. site I thought it was ok and the program only asked for$1.95. So I thought well that wont hurt nothing RIGHT!!! The next day they took out $57.61 and funnything it's all I had in my account lucky for me I only had that in there.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CAI called their number and some foreign lady answered of course there was no supervisor so I asked what the ----- did they take that money out of my account for???? She had no answers she just said go onto proactive supportgroup.com and request a refund. Request a refund! I never purchased anything! So I will get my money back but they better hope my account doesnt go into overdraft! So if you see anything saying you are entitled to a government grant and all they need is $1.95 its them so just ignore it!

Comments

• Bo
      Aug 11, 2009

There is NO WAY you were on a government site and that scam site ad popped up. Are you sure you were even applying for free food on the correct site?