Wealthdci.com / Online scam!

This is a scam they take your, they don't send you all the materials that you need. They say you can start right away making back your money with in 60 min, that is a lie. With in a minute of you hitting send they take your $197.00 but if you ask for a refund it takes them weeks to give your money back. I have been waiting for about a week and a half and still haven't got my refund back.

Sh

Comments

Co
  27th of Mar, 2008

I also paid the $197.oo to only find it was nothing of what it was supposed to be. I called 3/9 to cancel and they said I would be credited in 7-10 days. Called again, 3/24 and they said another 2-3 days. Called 3/27 and now another 5-7 days. This person needs to be reported to the Attorney General's office, and the Better Business Bureau. For those who reside in Arizona we can take to Channel 12 on your side. When I told the company I was going to do that they hung up on me. I have reserched more on this company, and I am shocked. Anyone who would like to file complaints please e-mail me and I will be happy to make my complaint. This person seems to have gone long enough without anyone really taking action.

3rd of Apr, 2008

I too, wpuld love yo get my money back

3rd of Apr, 2008

I too, would love to get my money back

22nd of Apr, 2008

Last Wednesday (April 16, 2008 I paid Angela Penbrook Online and by Credit Card, $197. 00 for her Processing at Home opportunity which, now, I know is a scam. Immediately after Angela had obtained my credit card number, the whole process stopped and I had nothing from Angela. Immediately thereafter, I telephoned my credit card company and asked the company to stop payment, only to be told that the money ($197. 00) had been deducted from my account and that once these people have your credit card number, there is nothing that the credit card company can do about it. I was advised, by a Citibank associate, to ask Angela for my money back. I informed the associate who was speaking to me, that I had so done. Since then, I have sent two further e - mails to: customercare@penbrookproductions.com and have received no reply from any of those three e - mails. Again, I spoke to my credit card company and asked for Angela's physical address and telephone number. An associate told me that an address was not available but he gave me a telephone number: 1 800 785 8042. Twice, I have telephoned, using that telephone number and on each occasion, I was told that an e -mail would be sent to me in 24 hours and that if I did not receive that e - mail, I should telephone again. The first time I telephoned was last Friday. Mavie spoke to me. Her voice was so faint and soft, scarcely could I hear what she was saying and she sounded as though she was talking with a foreign accent. The second time I telephoned was yesterday and I received the same 24 hour promise but from Tricia this time. Her voice was similarly soft and faint and foreign accented. I asked whether she was speaking from India and she said: "No." Unfortunately, when I asked for her physical address, her voice was so soft and indistinct, I was unable to grasp what she was saying, even when I asked her to spell it out for me. The time was 9: 30 A.M. Considerably more than 24 hours have elapsed and, as yet, no e - mail has arrived. I shall write a letter to Citibank and see whether I can get the bank to trace Angela. In the past, whenever I have placed myself in a trap, inadvertently, Citibank has managed to free me.

Yours sincerely,