Wealth911 / wrongfull charges to my Credit Card

NV, United States
I inquired about an online job in the month of October and I was suppossed to have been charged only $1.- for the information, the next day after reading the information, I decided that this type of work was not for me and I sent them an email canceling the membership, now there are charges in my Credit Card from this company for the last 2 months..
I am ready to place a complaint thru BBB if I dont have an answer from them. I am attaching a copy of what I have sent to them:

RE: Wealth911 Login Information‏
From: Bertha hemerka (bhemerka@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 8/01/08 9:21 AM
To: wealth911@supportteamlive.com

I would like to cancel this program... please take this note as a cancelation efective today, I will notify my Credit Card company

> To: bhemerka@hotmail.com
> Subject: Wealth911 Login Information
> From: wealth911@supportteamlive.com
> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:04:53 -0400
> Welcome to Wealth911 and Internet Wealth University!
> To login into Wealth911, simply go to http://www.wealth911.com and select the LOGIN button at the bottom of the screen.
> Your user email login is: bhemerka@hotmail.com
> From here, you will be able to immediately download Easy Internet Income and you will also receive further details about your iWealthU account. To go directly to your iWealthU account, go to http://www.iWealthU.com.
> Your user email login is: bhemerka@hotmail.com
> Your password is: letmein
> Be sure to whitelist (see TRUE BASICS VIDEO: White-listing Emails in Gmail) the domain 'iwealthu.com' to receive future and important updates, news, and video release information!
> Sincerely,