We Tote The Notes Mobile Music Service / VERY BAD SERVICE / UGLY EMCEES DJS

1 North CarolinaCatawba, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 828-449-7741

VERY BAD DJ/EMCEE SERVICE. THEY ARE A HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM (NAME: Deanna Nantz)

NEVER FOLLOWS UP! AFTER YOU PAID THEM, THEY WILL NEVER SHOW UP IN YOUR WEDDING/PARTY. THEY STOLE MONEY AND NEVER SHOW UP! VERY UGLY PEOPLE, I THOUGHT FOR THE CHEAP PRICE, IT WILL BE OK... NOT!

THEY DID NOT EVEN SHOW UP! I WILL FILE A COMPLAIN TO THIS VERY SMALL COMPANY EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET SO EVERYONE CAN BE PREVENTED IN HIRING THESE VERY UGLY PEOPLE (IN AND OUT) FROM ANY PARTIES IN NORTH CAROLINA.

THEY USUALLY WORK IN THESE AREAS: Catawba Caldwell Iredell Lincoln Burke counties of NC

DEANNA: DON'T YOU EVER GO TO CITIES LIKE CHARLOTTE OR RALEIGH AS YOU ARE ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH SMALL TOWNS OF NORTH CAROLINA!

DEANNA NANTZ, YOU SHOULD BE HIDING ALREADY! DON'T STAY IN NORTH CAROLINA AS MY COUSINS WHO ARE IN MILITARY WILL TRY TO FIND YOU !

SCAMMERS! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY! SPECIALLY THAT DEANNA NANTZ!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY: We Tote The Notes Mobile Music Service / DEANNA NANTZ

Comments

• Fr
      4th of Oct, 2008

Wow, good thing you warned everyone about that company... I was looking for a wedding DJ / Emcee and I was about to call that company because yeah you are right, they are cheap... which does not have a website they said over the email that they do not have a website... I would never know they will NEVER SHOW UP! THAT IS SCARY!!!

I will never call this company again... good thing I read complaints board first before booking wedding vendors.

Thanks for the help! I always use this website to check wedding vendors as I have no other background checks available free online.