We Know Wireless / Terrible experience

I was called at home by Chad, who identified himself. 'being with ALTELL'. I subscribe to Altell so I listened to what this guy had to say. If he had been truthful with me and identified himself as to who he truly work for---that he truly was employed by 'We Know Wireless' I would not have given him 3 seconds of my time. I would also have told him that my number is listed on the National Do Not Call List----and he had just broken the law.

Upon finding out what really had just gone down, I began raising a loud fuss. With Altell and We Know Wireless. The young kids at We Know Wireless were argumentative, and tried to challenge me. To make matters worse, they had a We Know Wireless employee call me back and claim to be with Altell-fraud dept. and he wanted me to explain everything that had happened. He told me he was REAL (ha, ha) SORRY for my trouble and he was going to take care of my problem and also was going to give me some 'credits' on my account for all my trouble.

They tried tie me up with a 24 month contract, claiming that Verison was going to soon take over and would be raising my rates by as much as 20% because I was 'operating outside of a contact' with ALtell.

I have been successful to have this rescinded and now is null and void.

This company needs to be stopped!!! This is the only reason for taking the time to file this complaint.

Mi

Comments

• We
      3rd of Jun, 2010

THE FOLLOWING IS AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY:

ComplaintBoards.com Staff:

Thank you for bringing this complaint to our attention. While we strive to be perfect in all we do inevitably there are issues that arise from dealing with the large number of customers we do.

First let us say several points brought up in this complaint just cannot be true as worded. We are not saying the customer is being untruthful, but perhaps ill informed or forgetful. Please let us enumerate:

1) The only information that Alltel Wireless at the time supplied us was the customers mobile number. We do not contact customers at their home number nor have it on file to do so.
    2) The only way the customer would have been renewed under a two year agreement was if such customer accepted new equipment under signed certified mail.
    3) As mentioned above if the customer was unhappy with whatever was received the offer could be completely nullified by simple phone request. The complaint paints a picture that the customer was forced into an agreement. Any customer that was not %100 satisfied under said agreement was allowed to rescind it.
    4) No employee at anytime would be allowed to misrepresent who they were or who they work for. Such actions, if occurred, would result in immediate termination. For quality control purposes all calls under this program were recorded and digitally archived and indexed under the customer's name. All complaints first start with a review of the recorded call(s). To this date we are happy to report that while some calls were mishandled there has not been one instance of a customer not being informed that they were talking to a We Know Wireless employee.

Thank you for informing us of a possible opportunity to better serve our future and potential customers.

-We Know Wireless