We Know Wireless / rude an unprofessionalism

1 Bossier City, LA, United States Review updated:

I went to the store on the Boardwalk in Bossier City, on 12/1/10 to return a phone that I bought on 11/19/10. When I was explaning to the sales clerk Devin Simmions, she cut me off an said that she would not replace the phone because I had already sent off for the rebate. I told her that I was unaware that I hade to wait an send off for my rebate. I told her that I had to wait to hours with my wife just to upgrade my phone on that night an the sales assioate never told us that. All he said was that if we did not like the phone we had 30 days to bring it back for an exchange. She than went on to say (we'll you should have read you receipt an im not gonna let you exchange it. She than said all I can do is give you another phone. I ask her could I speak to a manger she replied that she was the manger. So when I asked how could I get in touch with an District Manger she gave me a 1-800 number an told me to get out of the store. When I ask for her name or one of her cards she called security an said that she felt like I was going to harm her. As a result of this matter I will never do anything with this compant again.

Comments

• Wk
      24th of Dec, 2010

On behalf of We Know Wireless I would like to apologize for the poor customer service and lack of professionalism that this particular employee showed. This behavior is certainly frowned upon and is absolutely unacceptable. The employee at the center of this discussion is no longer with We Know Wireless. In future dealings I urge you to not judge us upon a single persons actions and give us another shot. Again, my deepest apologies...
    Sincerely,