WCS LENDING / Matt Weaver

1 951 Yamato Road, Suite 150, Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-864-2458

If you are looking to finance a purchase in Florida, I’m writing to advise you to avoid Matt Weaver at WCS Lending located in Boca Raton. I do not mean any disrespect towards Matt Weaver and for the most part he seemed to be a nice enough individual who is a reasonably hard worker.

However, his greatest strength was in selling his abilities and knowledge of the local lending market. In actual practice, he exhibited very little capability at his job. In over eight weeks of bumbling through the process in May and June, 2011, he finally admitted that he was unable to obtain a loan for my wife and me. Fortunately this was a very fortuitous event for us.

We then turned to Raymond Rahbani who works for Keyes Mortgage/American Southern Mortgage Services at their Boynton Beach office. Raymond was extremely knowledgeable and professional in effortlessly securing a mortgage loan for our Palm Beach condo. In summary, he was everything that Matt Weaver wasn’t. We ended up closing on the loan in four weeks with a much lower rate and much lower closing costs than we would have with Matt Weaver.

More WCS LENDING Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      Aug 16, 2011

If you are looking to finance a purchase in FL I’m writing to advise you to avoid Matt Weaver at WCS Lending located in Boca Raton. I do not mean any disrespect towards Matt Weaver and for the most part he seemed to be a nice enough individual who is a reasonably hard worker.

However, his greatest strength was in convincing me of his abilities and knowledge of the local lending market. In actual practice he exhibited very little capabilities at his job. In almost six weeks of bumbling through the process, he finally conceded that he was unable to obtain a loan for my wife and me. Fortunately this was a very fortuitous event for us.

We then turned to Raymond Rahbani who works for Keyes Mortgage/American Southern Mortgage Services at their Boynton Beach office. Raymond was extremely knowledgeable and professional in effortlessly guiding us through the lending process. In summary, he was everything that Matt Weaver wasn’t. We ended up closing on the loan in just over three weeks with a much lower rate and much lower closing costs than we would have with Matt Weaver.

Dec 07, 2012

Matt Weaver did a mortgage for me and some friends. It was the worst decision we all ever made. He put us all in negative arm loans and the homes were foreclosed on. All he cared about was making a heavy fee on the front and back of the loan. He doesn't not care about anything but making money for himself! His web site and all his videos is all about himself! He is a scam artist selling him self as a person with integrity!