WC*ESSNTLS FOR HOME-V / charged my credit card for no reason

1 PO Box 88Okanogan, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5098261450

they charged my credit card without me knowing and i have no clue who they are or anything...i pay for most my stuff with paypal. they charged my card 2 times with differnt names each time...the first was WC* ESSNTLS FOR HOME-V and the 2nd was WC*VALUE PLUS-V both charges was 16.95

Comments

• Ta
      30th of Oct, 2008

My credit card was charge for no reason and wish for you to not charge my card with out my notice.I never sign up with any credit card in the frist place.

• Kd
      15th of Nov, 2008

my bank accounted was debited, , , and I have no idea why no is there any reason why. I want a credit for thyis . I will be reviewing my other accounts as well.

21st of Mar, 2009

I just want to know how to stop this and get my money back i did not agree to any payment

21st of Mar, 2009

I just want my money back how do i do that

25th of Mar, 2009

i was checking my on line banking today and saw a debit of $19.95 from a wc essntls for home coral gables, fl with no phone number, i have no idea what this is. i called my bank and i cancelled my bank card and they offered me to fill out an affidavit stating i didn't have anything to do with this company.

• Be
      30th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me $19.95 - I'm calling my bank.

• Be
      30th of Mar, 2009

I"m closing my account and opening another and never using my debit card to buy online again. lesson learned.

• Je
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I was charged only 16.95 form this company and i called the number and it stated that the office is closed and it was in the time frame that they stated that they are suppose to be open. I had to call my bank and cancel it and lucky my bank will refund my money to me. this company i dont know who they are and how they got my information but they are going to stop.