WCARD / Cheating

1 India Review updated:

Dear Team

I got a call from India darshan from N.Delhi. He explained me about the WCARD and said that it can be used any where, but after i received the package(WCARD, 1-pair of reebok shoes, Holiday voucher) i came to know that it can be used only in selected outlets that too it is based out in delhi only. So i called them thru customer care no. 011-[protected]/ 011-[protected]/ 011-[protected] and told them that i am cheated by your sales executive, so i am not interested in ur package, so kindly refund my money back after deducting the cancellation charges. But they are not ready to do so, they are trying to convince me.

Whether we can file a case against them if they are not agreed to refund the amount.

Transaction done thru ICICI Credit card
Transaction ID - 529301.

Gs

Comments

• Ic
      27th of Apr, 2012

Hi,

Please write to us with your contact details to [protected]@icicibank.com and we will get back to you at the earliest. Kindly mention 2930053 in the subject line.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2013

Dear Team

I got a call from Vertical Venture from N.Delhi. He explained me about the WCARD and said that it can be used any where in india, but after i received the package(W CARD, 1-pair of branded glasses, 2 pairs of wrist watch, 1 physical health check up voucher and 2 Holiday vouchers for Rs 7999.I received it on 17th September. I came to know that it cant be used in south india as i am residing in Bangalore and the card can be used only in Delhi only. So i called to their customer care no. and told them the problem and told them to cancel the payment for which i am ready to send back the stocks but they are not willing to cancel the order and they are trying to convince me.I had converted the payment into 2 year installment period through HDFC Credit Card and the first payment installment is going to start from October 2013 .Is there any way through which i can save my money.I am ready to send back the stocks also.Please help

29th of Apr, 2014

Transaction done thru HDFC Credit card on 19/4/14

ankit

• So
      19th of Aug, 2014

So in this case i need ur help to find a suitable solution for this.

Transaction done thru citi Credit card

• So
      14th of Apr, 2015

yes.. for sure even i cheated in same way... my money is not refunded back. we should not encourage this type of cheating and we should shutdown the fake companies like this.

• Ds
      29th of Apr, 2015

Yes i was also suffered with the same case through bestbuymy epay kerala mumbai they called from delhi names are neethu and ravisharma but they are not responded.

• Ya
      6th of May, 2015

Dear Team
    this is yagna from chennai.I got a call from from N.Delhi. He explained me about the WCARD and said that it can be used any where, but after i received the package(WCARD, 1-pair of loto shoes, Holiday voucher) i came to know that it can be used only in selected outlets that too it is based out in delhi only.later some other person from TSG Corporate solutions, C-26, sec-65, Gautam budh nagar, noida, pin-201301.contact number :8750690589 asking for return back the kit. i send the kit by professional courier on last month and they confirmed the it was received by MOHIT from Reception. these people saying we didn't received the kit. i want post this issue to consumer court can somebody help me.
    yagna

10th of Aug, 2015

Even i got a call from them, thought of to buy, they are the worst cheaters i have seen. They don't have a value for money for 8500 they have a sent a card and pair of lotto shoes and a shirt. I have been royally cheated that card which was told to me that it will consider for all major shops like bigbazaar, more etc. and any electronic items. Really if i would have been i Delhi i definately go there and slap these cheaters. We talk about great India because of this type of people talk bad about their own people. Very bad experience sorry about N Delhi.

• Am
      6th of Oct, 2015

My self Amit,
    Even i got a call from them, thought of to buy, they are the worst cheaters i have seen. They don't have a value for money for 8500 they have a sent a card and pair of lotto shoes and a shirt. I have been royally cheated that card which was told to me that it will consider for all major shops like bigbazaar, more etc. and any electronic items. Really if i would have been i Delhi i definitely go there and slap these cheaters. We talk about great India because of this type of people talk bad about their own people. Very bad experience sorry about N Delhi.

• La
      8th of May, 2016

• Me
      26th of Nov, 2016

I renew the WCARD at the store Walgreens DRIVE Inn Plaza #00710 in Bayamon, Puerto Rico and you take my money, never send me the WCARD, I called THREE TIMES and in the firs call, the man that attended me said that the wcard will be arrive in four weeks, so i wait; but never the car arrived. I made a 2nd call to 866-922-7312 and the woman that attended me said that will write a report of my situation and the WCARD will arrived in two weeks. All this after i told hwer that i will repor them to FTC. She said me that in the records appear that i paid the renew of the WCARD on 9/2/16 and i have the evidence of this. And wess what? Never called me the board to investigate my complaint and NEVER ARRIVED THE WCARD. This week i made the last call very upset and told the woman that attended me that I WANTED MY MONEY BACK, and she told me that there no evidence of my pay. I'm very UPSET BECAUSE IS NOT TRUE. I WILL GO TO STORE 00710 TO CLAIM MY MONEY BACK. IF NOT I WILL PUT A REPORT IN FTC and my lawyer will star a demand and will not be $20, oh no, you will pay my lawyer services and more of $20 for the extreme anxiety that you create to me. I'M VERY UPSET! BTW, YOU NEVER SEND ME A WCARD. TEMP: 005031318200 G#4934WCARD