Wc Valueplus - V / MY MONEY HAS BEEN STOLEN

United States Review updated:
MY MONEY HAS BEEN STOLEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT MY YOU COMPANY. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZE NO MONTHLY TRANSACTION FOR 16.95 ON MONTHLY BASES, I CAN'T AFFORD TO DO THIS. WOULD YOUR COMPAY PLESE REINBURSE MY MONEY BACK.

JOYCE A. HALL

Comments

Lo
  15th of Mar, 2008
My money was also stolen out of my account for both January and February. Realized with February billing that your company is charging monthly transactions that were not authorized by me nor my wife. I demand a refund for both January and February totaling 33.90. I have notified my bank that your charges are not to be honored and will not be paid.

Lu Gatti
Em
  31st of Mar, 2008
I did not arthorize a 16.95 payment from my credit card. I feel as though you stole money from me and I would appreciate it if you put my money back.
Be
  2nd of Apr, 2008
I have been robbed I did not aurthorize a 19.95 withdraw from my checking account!!! I dont know who these people are but I want my money back! I am a single mother working 2 jobs just to have a home I will not stand for this! Becky!
El
  27th of Apr, 2008
I did not arthorize a $16.95paymentfrom my credit card.
I feel as though you stole money from me and Iwould appreciate it
if you putmy money back.
Ed
  14th of Jun, 2008
unauthorized charges to my credit card! Never heard of them!
De
  18th of Aug, 2008
I found a charge on my credit card account on August 4. of $19.99 by value plus . What I would like to know is how they got my credit card number?
When I called them, they told me that the charge was for a membership to a buyer something. She (Shirley) said I could have purchases most any thing. She read of a bunch of product. Sence I had not purchased anything she agreed to put a refund back to my account. The fact is it should never have been there in the first place.
Fe
  26th of Aug, 2008
Please cancel this accout
We
  1st of Sep, 2008
i want my money put back into my account or i am going to place legal action against your company. i don't beleive you have the right to do such a thing and i will be in touch with my bank first think tomorrow morning to see what can be done about this. PUT MY MONEY BACK...
Je
  2nd of Sep, 2008
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE (WC) IN WC VALUE PLUS V STANDS FOR. I HAVE HAD $16.95 TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT TWICE. I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO MY BANK, THEY REMOVED BOTH. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS CO. STILL HAS MY BANK CARD NUMBER AND POSSIBLY MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER. WHERE DO COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CONTINUE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF? MY BANK IS SENDING ME A FORM TO FILL OUT AGAINST THIS CO. AS SOON AS I GET IT, IT WILL BE FILLED OUT AN BACK IN THE BANKS HANDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . AND BY THE WAY I DO CHECK MY BANK STATEMENST EVERY MONTH. THIS IS HOW I FOUND THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
Ca
  10th of Sep, 2008
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE OR WHAT YOU ARE SELLING. WELL I'M NOT INTERESTED AND DON'T
APPRECIATE MY MONEY BEING TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT
KNOW PUT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT TODAY NOT TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY TODAY OR ELSE I WILL HAVE CHARGES FILED AGAINST YOU FOR TAKE MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT NOW PUT IT BACK NOWWW
Ma
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I don't know what you are selling but you took 16.95 out of my account and would like it refurned.

Mary
Kk
  15th of Nov, 2008
My X put my checking & savings account online, then ordered Adult Entertainment from Value Plus, credit reports and I don't know what else. Does anyone Know how I can find out? Thank You, Kathy
Ma
  4th of Dec, 2008
i FOUND THESE CHARGES PLUS ANOTHER ONE AS WELL WITH THEIR COMPANY... GOING ON FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. i FELT STUPID FOR NOT CATCHING THIS SOONER. i DID CALL THE NUMBER, {PRAYED FOR THE lORDS HELP FIRST}, AND THEY DID SEND A FORM TO FILL OUT AND THEY DEPOSITED BACK ALL OF IT. tHE BANK DID ISSUE A NEW CARD NUMBER FOR US. i WAS REALLY UPSET ABOUT THIS BUT SOMEONE WITH A CONSCIENCE DID RETURN OUR MONEY . {PRAYER DOES WORK}