Wc Value Plus / Wc Home Play / Hcp / Gold.com / Virgin / Charges for membership I didn't sign up for!

United States Review updated:
WC Value Plus, WC Home Play, and HcpGold.com Virgin have all made charges to my account. I have never heard of these companies and still trying to figure out how all my information was giving to them. I did call and cancel the WC Value Plus and the WC Home Play membership in which I felt stupid because I didn't even know what I was canceling. Will see if the money will be returned to my account. I am still waiting for the HcpGold.com Virgin to post before I can dispute the charges. Now I just want to take my tower to the back yard and take a sledge hammer to it. Now I know why our elders stand true to the old school ways.

Comments

An
  3rd of Nov, 2007
This company, or group, or whoever the hell they are have done this same thing to me. I did not sign up for any subscription and yet they are making charges to my account.

Beware people!
Je
  19th of Feb, 2008

Homeplay And Hcpgold - Fraud

The first month i was charged 2 times by homeplay @ $19. 95 a pop. I called the number that showed on my statement, told them they were full of it and was refunded the next day. Today i see a charge coming through my account for $49. 95 described as hcpgold. So i called again, yelled that they were full of it, and told "roberta" to refund my money. She said that they could not do that but she would look up the "recording" from where i made the order. I told her "good luck" because when they didn't find that recording, they would be refunding my money and i'm going to sue them for fraudulant, unauthorized use of my account information. !!
Word to the wise: change your account numbers and never give your information over the phone or the internet!!
An
  11th of Dec, 2011
they just took 21.95 out of my account. i immediately called my bank and made a dispute and cancelled my bank card and told me to go in my local bank to get a new card. they will not be able to continue to take money out of your account with a different bank card.