Wc Value Plus / Wc Home Play / Hc Gold / Deductions from checking account

Called and cancelled what ever they were selling, but they still deduct after telling them to stop Phone numbers to these company's Are as follows [protected] ValuePlus, [protected] Home Play, [protected] HC Gold. I just want them to stop deducting from my account. Any consideration would appreciated.

Comments

• Br
      17th of Aug, 2007
    HC Homeplay / Value Plus - False charges!

I have never heard of this company before, but on August 11, 2007 I checked my online bank account and there were several charges made to this company. It has made my account overdrawn and my bank has charged my $50 to continue using my account.

Beware!

21st of Nov, 2007

I noticed a charge to my account today 11/21/2007 from WC Homeplay 1-800-566-8640 is the number, that I actually had to guess the last digit and do some research online so that I could call them and get this resolved: I called today: 11/21/2007, and spoke with a Norma, she said that the money will be credited back to my account withing one to two billing cycles. I would have for me to get some legal action against this company and report them to the BBC if this issue is not resolved!!!

• Ly
      21st of Nov, 2007

I had the same thing on my account. I called to complain and credits did show up on my account within a week or so.