Wc Value Plus - V - Coupon Book Not Received And Still Being Billed Monthly / carged without my permission or knowlege

MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-475-1942

I have been charged $ 19.95 per month for several months and I never ordered anything from this company. All I can find out is that I was suppose to receive some kind of coupon book and they never sent anything like that and yet they are charging me every month on my mastercard. All I want is to get my money back which they have refused to do. I don't know how they got my card # in the first place.

Comments

Gr
  21st of Jul, 2009
I was charged $19.95 for a coupon pack from a company I have NEVER heard of. I DO NOT nor have I EVER agreed to these charges or signed up for your services.
I DO NOT wish to have your services and I EXPECT to receive a full refund for the charges that were taken from my account.
This has been going on for at least a year and I have called every number associated with this company and have been told I would be refunded and it would be cancelled, but nothing has been done except having my account debited every month!
Ma
  21st of Dec, 2009
I was charged 19.95 on my credit card. I cancelled further charges from my credit card but they won't refund the charges from November. I have not heard about this company. This is very scarey. I would like to be refunded for the month of November. ref number 6546. The date was 11-10-09.