Wc *Value Plus-V 800-475-1942 MN / charges to my credit card

United States Review updated:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY AM I GETTING CHARGED $19.95 A MONTH? I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYERS!!!
Je

Comments

Di
  8th of Nov, 2008
Charges were unauthorized
Sc
  28th of Nov, 2008
I was charged 16.89 from this company and I am currently stationed in Iraq. I have not made any purchases with my card since I have been here. I am thoroughly pissed off from this. There was a telemarketer calling my cell everyday while i was in the USA prior to me leaving and I told them I don't want to purchase anything. WTF!!

Scott Dickover
El
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I too received a charge today 12/03/2008 on my debit card :-( Called the number for
Wc *Value Plus-V 800-475-1942 Mn - charges to my credit card and they agreed to cancel my membership. Problem is I never authorized joining and I do not even know what it is! How the F--- do people get our bank card and checking accounts?
Co
  11th of Feb, 2009
OMG Im so happy I found this site! These ###s were charging me $19.95 per month! I just moved to FL and I thought it was just a charge from one of the gas stations that I stopped at on the way down from NY. I just looked at my account and saw that my back account was almost empty from these guys! I called the number and the rep acted like this stuff happens all of the damn time. I cancelled it and all of the charges are refunded in about 5 days... Im still so mad about it though, I can't believe with all of the fraud protection out there, these things still happen. Unbelieveable.
Le
  2nd of Mar, 2009
I called them as soon as I saw it 0n on line account informatin. They asked if I had a conformation number and I told them I would need to search my e mail files to get it.
After verifying who I was they said they have no notice of concelation but would cancel it and give the credit back to my credit care. I wil see and let you know if the do not.
Le
  2nd of Mar, 2009
agree
Ke
  4th of Nov, 2009
I have the same problem I have no idea how I came to know these guys but I called to cancel and found out that I had been charged since Aug of 08 and it is now Nov of 09. They said they will refund but we will see. Ken Stewart
Me
  14th of Apr, 2010
While I was hit with the SURPRISE charges, too, I found out it all started with a vacuum cleaner I bought during an infomercial back in December, 2009. I started getting hit at $24.95/month by WC *VALUE PLUS beginning in January. I'm bad at not looking at EVERY individual charge thoroughly when checking my on line bank statements so I missed it until today; April 14, 2010.

You may remember a "Free $50 WalMart gift card" offer at the end of a call to purchase from an infomercial???? This after you completed the product purchase;you were then transfered to some outside vendor to follow through for the gift card.

The only thing they followed through on was debiting the membership fee from my account; I never did get the gift card. And, this is the issue that insured I had no problem getting 4 months of charges credited back to my bank account. The vendor can't bill for a promo they never sent out the "carrot" for. False advertising.

The first phone rep you talk to will offer only a one month credit hoping you will go away quietly. I just mentioned that I never received the promised gift card, asked for a management representative and that rep credited the additional three months.

Now, go out there and GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
Pn
  1st of Jun, 2014
They called me, I told them no, I don't want the coupons because I don't do grocery shopping, she transferred me to confirm my "agreement" I told the guy I said no and he kept pushing me. I kept telling him no and he said okay I'm sending you the trial package for you to check it out. Told him no again. Hung up. No trial package but definitely charges on my credit card, two months in a row!!! Cannot get a hold of them!!!