wc vacation passport / Unauthorized Transactions

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $16.95 on March 27, 2009 from a company named WC Vacation Passport. I don't have any idea who this company is and have never dealt with them. Is there any way to have it removed from my bank records and how can I get my money back

Sh

Comments

• De
      28th of Apr, 2009

I was charged 16.95 and I have not idea how this company is and I want my money back . I want you to lost my bank account number or me and you are going to deal with this in a nother way. If you want to give my money back E-Mail me at turtledgirl6310@yahoo.com .

28th of May, 2009

I just had the same thing happen through the same company. I called 877-349-4840 and ripped the lady on the phone and managed to get them to issue me a refund and to "cancel" the membership. They said I joined online when I purchased something online. I believe that while purchasing an "As seen on TV" item, that when I checked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions, which I have never really read, that I was signed up with them. I will still be canceling my bank card as a precaution. My husband has done some research and this company has SEVERAL different names and phone numbers, but I did get someone on the number above. My bank also gave me another number because there was a second charge from W.C. Essentials and the number is 800-475-1942. When I called the first number they supposedly canceled both memberships. I pray it works. I can't afford to be wiped out by some ridiculous scam company simply because I wanted to buy something nice for my husband's birthday. *A quick word of advice- ALWAYS READ ALL THE SMALL PRINT AND IN BETWEEN THE LINES* Good luck to all of us who are being taken.

• Am
      28th of Aug, 2009

This just happened to me! I was trying to use my debit card on Paypal...& it was rejected! After calling the issuing bank, I discover that I was charged $19.99 by Vacation Passport (WHO?!?!?!?!) plus additional $1 transactions from Value Plus(WHAT?!?!?!!?!)...The only thing I've ordered is that stupid curling iron "The InStyler" (which doesn't work at all like advertised). Since I only use this debit card as a slush fund account...these transactions overdrew my account & I've been whacke dwith ENORMOUS service fees!!! The number on the transaction charge - 1-877-349-4840 - is no longer in service! I've canceled my banking account & the bank is investigating. I'm contacting my state's attorny general.

• Kk
      4th of Jan, 2010
    wc vacation passport - unauthorized charge
    unknown
    Bowie
    Maryland

I've been charged with out my permission to my credit card by this company. They also have WC value plus.
    KKJ

• Ro
      26th of Jul, 2011

After just combing through my mothers bank records since 2008. She was charged a total of 300.25 dollars from Vacation Passport and 299.25 dollars from Value Plus. I never authorized them to take any money out. If you need the current phone number 1-877-349-4840 or 1-800-475-1942. I will be filing civil charges against this company to get her money back. This is not right what these companies do to our elderly and disabled community!!!