wc vacation passport / Unauthorized Transactions

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $16.95 on March 27, 2009 from a company named WC Vacation Passport. I don't have any idea who this company is and have never dealt with them. Is there any way to have it removed from my bank records and how can I get my money back

Sh

Comments

De
  28th of Apr, 2009

I was charged 16.95 and I have not idea how this company is and I want my money back . I want you to lost my bank account number or me and you are going to deal with this in a nother way. If you want to give my money back E-Mail me at turtledgirl6310@yahoo.com .

Ja
  28th of May, 2009

I just had the same thing happen through the same company. I called 877-349-4840 and ripped the lady on the phone and managed to get them to issue me a refund and to "cancel" the membership. They said I joined online when I purchased something online. I believe that while purchasing an "As seen on TV" item, that when I checked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions, which I have never really read, that I was signed up with them. I will still be canceling my bank card as a precaution. My husband has done some research and this company has SEVERAL different names and phone numbers, but I did get someone on the number above. My bank also gave me another number because there was a second charge from W.C. Essentials and the number is 800-475-1942. When I called the first number they supposedly canceled both memberships. I pray it works. I can't afford to be wiped out by some ridiculous scam company simply because I wanted to buy something nice for my husband's birthday. *A quick word of advice- ALWAYS READ ALL THE SMALL PRINT AND IN BETWEEN THE LINES* Good luck to all of us who are being taken.

Am
  28th of Aug, 2009

This just happened to me! I was trying to use my debit card on Paypal...& it was rejected! After calling the issuing bank, I discover that I was charged $19.99 by Vacation Passport (WHO?!?!?!?!) plus additional $1 transactions from Value Plus(WHAT?!?!?!!?!)...The only thing I've ordered is that stupid curling iron "The InStyler" (which doesn't work at all like advertised). Since I only use this debit card as a slush fund account...these transactions overdrew my account & I've been whacke dwith ENORMOUS service fees!!! The number on the transaction charge - 1-877-349-4840 - is no longer in service! I've canceled my banking account & the bank is investigating. I'm contacting my state's attorny general.

Kk
  4th of Jan, 2010
wc vacation passport - unauthorized charge
unknown
Bowie
Maryland

I've been charged with out my permission to my credit card by this company. They also have WC value plus.
KKJ

Ro
  26th of Jul, 2011

After just combing through my mothers bank records since 2008. She was charged a total of 300.25 dollars from Vacation Passport and 299.25 dollars from Value Plus. I never authorized them to take any money out. If you need the current phone number 1-877-349-4840 or 1-800-475-1942. I will be filing civil charges against this company to get her money back. This is not right what these companies do to our elderly and disabled community!!!