WC HomePlay-V / unauthorized credit card charges

LA, United States Review updated:
went to shopzilla web site comparitive shopping made a purchase. wc homeplay-v has billed my credit card without authorization for 16.95 . I would like a full refund . If you call the [protected] you are directed to a website www.programstop.com to cancel membership. no refund is offered at this site. I don't know what service they offer.

Comments

Ir
  28th of Mar, 2008
For several months I have found a debit on my bank statement for WC HOMEPLAY-V . I don't know who or what they are and have never authorized payment to them.
Fa
  4th of Apr, 2008
unauthorized charges
Wi
  29th of May, 2008
what is wc*homeplay anyway, and why are you taking from my account.
Wi
  29th of May, 2008
all i want is an answer, why is my account being charged 40 dollars a month.
Ja
  2nd of Jun, 2008
Bill showed up in our checking account as a debit pending. Called them got nowhere and want to know how they got our debit card number. This is fraud.
Ma
  10th of Jun, 2008
Just checked balance on my relia card, before going to get dome coffee, never heard of these people, and here they have a 'pending' transaction on my card of $19.95. Beware all!
Kr
  13th of Jul, 2008
I finally decided to balance my checkbook/debit card account and found a charge from WC Homeplay-v... for $16.95 per month starting in 2/10 to present. Have no idea what it is for. When I tried calling the phone # on that charge, there was nobody there. I will certainly be contacting my bank to see if they have any further information for me.
Pa
  26th of Aug, 2008
my visa has had withdrawels of237.00 since jan.2008. i didnt order anything and have never heard of this company or whatever it is. what i want to know is, how do i get my money back?
Kw
  4th of Oct, 2008
Whoever this is charged $16.95 to my debit card account and I never authorized it. I don't even know what services are provided
Xa
  20th of Oct, 2008
They haVE CHARGED my account and I don't know what they are charging me for . Who are they?
Ma
  11th of Nov, 2008
How dose this company get aways with this add charges to a checking acct with auth> now getting charge for things never order or recived. bank shows no interest in stoping false charges as well, the get 36.00 if even a 1.00 bounces or gets close to a charge date
Me
  13th of Nov, 2008
I have not authorized any one to use my account. I have never heard of these people. I would like all of my money back.
Es
  20th of Nov, 2008
they charged my checking account with my debit card number, and i DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT! who are these people? and how can they be contacted? i want my money back!
Ga
  21st of Nov, 2008
I agree with these complaints. I was unaware of this company. They also charged my debit card with out my consent.
La
  1st of Dec, 2008
I have no idea whatsoever regarding who this company is, and they deducted money from my account on Nov. 28th and Nov. 30th, $16.95. I don't even know who they are, and deducting money out of my account just because they want to! I'm going to sue them, if they don't reimburse me immediately!!! The economy is bad enough, Christmas is around the corner, and people are just ripping you off!!!
Ri
  1st of Feb, 2009
In Nov. '08 we placed an order with Don Sullivan's Secrets to Training the Perfect Dog ($59.00) and charged it to our debit card. In Dec. we received a call from them stating they would send us a $40 gas card if we would answer their questions about our purchase and whether we were satisfied. My husband answered the questions, but nothing else was discussed other than our order. In Jan. '09 our bank statement arrived with three (3) separate charges in amount of $19.95 each, which were Wc *homeplay; Wc*budget Savers Mnth; and, Ap9*todaysescapes +. We have never used our card for any other purchases ever; therefore, we knew it was from Don Sullivan's Pet order. We telephoned the customer service rep who stated to us that at the end of our original order, the order-taker "reportedly" asked us for these other orders. WE DID NOT GET ASKED THESE QUESTIONS, NOR WOULD WE HAVE AGREED TO THEM. We have not received the $40 gas card, nor did we agree to these other orders. The representative we talked to (named Tabatha) did provide us with the telephone number of Wc homeplay (1800-475-1942) and Todaysescapes (1800-550-4728), which #'s did not match the numbers on our debit card statement; however, I can assure you I will be making numerous telephone calls and sending out numerous correspondence about this FRAUDULENT SCHEME.
Sc
  24th of Mar, 2009
This company took money with no right. We had never heard of them before and they took our money. Cal them, you'll get the run around. SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS!