WC Funsource Monthly V / Unauthorized charges!

Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:
4.5
Phone: 1-800-475-1942
Al I know is this is getting pretty costly. This place or whatever it is charges me 24.95 a month for something I am sure I am not getting. I want these charges off my Visa Card and stop racking up at my expense. WC Funsource Monthly V @24.95 a month is ridiculous. And every time I try to call this number I get a machine saying they are closed and got on line to www.programstop.com. SO NOW WHAT!

Comments

Ka
  8th of May, 2008

wc funsource mnthly v - Stealing money off my Debit Card
wc funsource mnthly v
New York
New York

I've just realized that this company charged my debit card twice last month. I have never heard about it though! The first time they charged $1, 95, and the second $19, 95!!! Any idea how to get the money back and avoid this to happen again??
Br
  3rd of Jun, 2008
I, too, have been charged and did not authorize any charges. When I called they were rude and would not release how they acquired my information.
Li
  10th of Jun, 2008
I was ripped off on my credit card from the company funsourcemnthly - v. They took $19. 95. I have never heard of this company. In our state there's a local tv station that reports on ripoffs. So i have written to them.
The credit card is going to help with this matter. It's getting so you don't want to have credit cards. I did not authorize these charges. I have tried callling them only to get a busy signal.
So
  15th of Jun, 2008
I have a charge on my visa in the amount of $ 19. 95 dated 6 / 6 / 08 #wc funsource mnthly
#24692168158000692511676.
I have no idea how this happened. I did not request this and wish to have this removed from my credit card.
I intend to report this to my visa representitive!!!
Jo
  18th of Jun, 2008

WC Funsource Monthly V - Un-Authorized charges
Perfect patch grass seed
2612 tampa dr
Walled Lake
Phone: 2487429274

This company called WC Funsource monthly V has charged an ammount of $19.95 to my bank account un-aware by me! I bought grass seed from perfect patch and some how this company has began charging my bank account for nothing! Who the hell are these people and how do I stop this!!!
Ru
  9th of Jul, 2008
I don't know who wc funsource is. Called their number and the person who answered couldn't help me, but said to come to the web site to get help. But there was no help to be found. Just more people like me complaining...help.
Cl
  24th of Jul, 2008
My 75 year old mother started getting ripped off in March and didn't notice. It started at the same time as 4 other scavengers charging her account. She gets about 800/mo and the parasites have been taking up to $300/month.

If anyone makes any progress, please let me know.
Da
  25th of Jul, 2008
I called 1-800-475-1942 and spoke to a Wanda of membership services. She said my membership was definitely cancelled as I requested. I would receive an email confirmation in 7 to 10 days and that I would not be charged anymore.
Since my wife and I had never heard of this organization, I asked her what it was and she stated she did not have that information. I thought that to be very strange. This organization is definitely a scam. We were also receiving charges from a "value plus". Both charges were made on the same day. Again...we had never heard of this...another scam. People are out to get your money, no matter what they have to do.
Ni
  18th of Aug, 2008
I know how this is happening ... If you ordered from one of those "as seen on TV" things then thats how they get your information. I ordred aqua globes and now i have about 10-15 calls a day from these types of companies. The woman from this company though was VERY rude with me and didnt tell me she was charging my account. I did call the # today and got through the first try. and cancelled my account. I remembered to get the confirmation # for cancellation. Hope this helps. you can also put ur # on the do not call list... www.donotcall.com
Ni
  18th of Aug, 2008
Any time you order items from the tv (even if you go to their website) this will happen. It happened to me when i ordered aqua globes
Kr
  17th of Sep, 2008
I am also getting charged 19.95 a month for something not authorized
St
  20th of Sep, 2008
I too have just been told by my son that funssource has just taken out 40 dollars out of my account and i have no idea how they are, i did try and call the number and was told they are not open today, so now i will try the e-mail address that was given to me buy there message machine. I hope i can get this stop before anymore money is taken out. I never authorized this transaction, i never even heard of them.
St
  20th of Sep, 2008
well i tried there web site and they ask for a subcribsion number how can you give a number to something you never seen? or ordered anyway don't know what to do now. anybody have any ideas ?
Pa
  5th of Nov, 2008
I have been charged 19.95 four times in 4 days. I have contacted a lawyer to help with matter.
Lo
  6th of Nov, 2008
hi
same thing happened to me e few days a go funsource and valueplus charged me $19.95 each and i have no idea how that happened. Can you please tell me if you found a solution?
thanks
Me
  12th of Dec, 2008
I called my bank, and just cancelled my card. But before i started getting those crazy payments-i did purchase smthng from BUY FIX IT ...May be this is the reason :)
Ti
  21st of Jan, 2009
i have called my bank after seeing these comments and complaints and told them what happened. they have put a hold on them. i'm going tohave to get a new card. but i can't even get that until i pay off the overdrawn charges from them first. so now i'm stuck with no card to get cash out and have no vehicle and have 4 kids. i am very po'd and frustrated. what kind of company is this ? i am getting charged with 24.95 twice but it is on hold now from wc funsource monthly & wc value plus but i have already paid for them last month. i admit i have ordered items online, but don't remember this company. if they are reading these comments, they better know i am putting a stop payment on them charges. thanks for this website.
Po
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I too am getting ripped off by whatever "Funsource Monthly" and "Value Plus". I guess I'll just have to call my bank and stop payment. That seems to be the only way to deal with these scoundrels.
Po
  22nd of Jan, 2009
thought i would try phone number 800-745-1942 one more time. got through!! Yeah. Talked to a gal (Penny) and cancelled my membership (?) to both Funsource Monthly and Value Plus. Got a confirmation number -- had to ask for it -- in case i am charged again.
Ca
  26th of Jan, 2009
I Have had charges of 19.95 from wc funsource monthly since october thru Feb. I called my credit card company, they are cancelling my card, and issuing another, they said they will deal with funsource for me. I sure hopes this works out.I also ordered perfect patch grass seed. Thanks