Wc Budget Savers / They also took my money and knew info about my credit card

United States, Michigan, Monroe Review updated:
I received a phone call from these people and unfortunately i was so busy and could barely hear what they were saying...they knew my credit card number already and quickly explained what they were selling...i had two children crying, a house full of people and trying to cook at the same time... so I quickly agreed to get off the damn phone! UNFORTUNATELY i totally forgot about this until i was reviewing my card statement and they were taking money every month and i received nothing from them in return! I called today and complained to the number that was giving by the gentlemen below and they promised to have the money returned to my card within 3 days! i am now going to report them to the attorney general, the fcc and the better business bureau as soon as i submit this complaint!! dont fall for this people and demand to know how they got your card information i didn't due to my circumstances(no excuse) but it will not happen again!

More Wc Budget Savers Complaints & Reviews

A  26th of Sep, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me, I was on my way to a job interview... and this woman called, talked to the point I couldn't understand her, and I just wanted to get off the phone. But the big lesson both of us learned here... when you get these calls, show no mercy, tell them to jump off a cliff and that they will never get your money, then hang up... because they will show you no mercy if you fall for their scheme. It's about time the people just stood up and put these criminals in their place.