Wc *budget Savers Mnth / Unauthorized automatic payments

Wc *budget savers mnth has taken unauthorized payments from my account for 9 months. I know it has been a time but due to family illnes and my dad's death at christmas i was very distracted. The monthly payments deducted were $19. 95 and while they say they have a recording of me accepting the membership, my financial institution tells me wc *budget savers mnth did not actually submit the name of the person who authorized the charges. In addition to that, they used a routing # which has not been used by that institution for over two years. The telephone # associated with the charges is [protected]. If i had actually authorized the charges they would have had my name and the current information for my financial institution. This is blatant fraud and per the advice of my financial institution i am reporting it as theft by fraud to local authorities.

Mg

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Nov, 2008
    WC *BUDGET SAVERS MNTH - Took money and I got nothing
    WC *BUDGET SAVERS MNTH
    3862 W State Rd. 128
    Frankton
    Indiana

I am not sure how I got set up on this but started to notice that they were taking money out of my checking account once a month. I don't have a number to cancel this to where it stops coming out of my account. This is the craziest thing that has happened to me.

• Di
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Just got scammed myself but cancelled and just saw they got to my account and took 19.95. Can't find 800 #. If anyone has this please post. Cannot log onto their website.

• Tc
      12th of Dec, 2008

The number to call is 18004751942. It was on my bank statement. My wife bought some crap off a commercial and the conned her into giving up our Debit card number for some stupid cupons. Now here it is showing up on our bank statement for $19.95. Hope this helps you both.

2nd of Jan, 2009

I have the same issue and I called them to cancel my account. only to find out after 3 months charging me 19.95/mnth they only cancel my membership. When you call make sure you will cancel everything. Lesson learned

13th of Jan, 2009

charging ncredit and debit cad without autorization

• Ri
      1st of Feb, 2009

In Nov. '08 we placed an order with Don Sullivan's Secrets to Training the Perfect Dog ($59.00) and charged it to our debit card. In Dec. we received a call from them stating they would send us a $40 gas card if we would answer their questions about our purchase and whether we were satisfied. My husband answered the questions, but nothing else was discussed other than our order. In Jan. '09 our bank statement arrived with three (3) separate charges in amount of $19.95 each, which were Wc *homeplay; Wc*budget Savers Mnth; and, Ap9*todaysescapes +. We have never used our card for any other purchases ever; therefore, we knew it was from Don Sullivan's Pet order. We telephoned the customer service rep who stated to us that at the end of our original order, the order-taker "reportedly" asked us for these other orders. WE DID NOT GET ASKED THESE QUESTIONS, NOR WOULD WE HAVE AGREED TO THEM. We have not received the $40 gas card, nor did we agree to these other orders. The representative we talked to (named Tabatha) did provide us with the telephone number of Wc homeplay (1800-475-1942) and Todaysescapes (1800-550-4728), which #'s did not match the numbers on our debit card statement; however, I can assure you I will be making numerous telephone calls and sending out numerous correspondence about this FRAUDULENT SCHEME

• Ri
      1st of Feb, 2009

The number listed on our debit account for Wc *budget Savers Mnth is 1-800-475-1942 - listed out of Minnesota - we were also victim's of this scam.

• Ni
      8th of May, 2009

Just checked my account two charges for 19.95 one for budget savers and one for todays escapes I never recieved anything and cancelled it a month ago. Thats 40.00 stolen but I will call my bank to stop those charges this is bull.

15th of May, 2009

I just checked my CREDIT card account and they charged me $1.00 the first month and i thought, o.k this is weird but i let it go. Then this month I was charged $19.95! I'm like huh!??? So I called them and they canceled it. Make sure you guys get a confirmation number and don't use your debit card to buy online. Call this number and there's no wait: 1-800-475-1942

• Je
      17th of Jun, 2009

i can't get them on the phone it keeps telling me that my call "did not go through"

4th of Jul, 2009

i am a highly satisfied customer of budget savers and am totally confused by all of these negative comments. i have recieved numerous discounts on gas and groceries with them and the customer service people have always been very helpful and friendly. as for these acusations of being fraudulent, that is either as result of these people being liars or completly idiotic. i was offered it once after purchasing a product online and refused it with no problems. later on i made a purchase over the phone from an infomercial and was offered it again so i decided to accept the 30 day review. since then i have been saving money.

• De
      12th of Jul, 2009
    Wc *budget Savers Mnth - UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT WITHDRAWL
    WC *BUDGET SAVERS MNTH

I FLATLY REFUSED THIS SALES CALL SIX TIMES IN ONE DAY, YET A MONTH LATER THEY TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. THEY SAID THEY GOT MY NAME AND EVIDENTUALLY THE CARD NUMBER FROM ANOTHER COMPANY I DID PURCHASE FROM BUT WOULD NOT TELL ME WHO. WHAT DO I DO NOW, I CAN'T FIND THEM ONLINE AND THEY NEVER RETURN THE MESSAGE LEFT ON THE NUMBER I HAVE. IT ALWAYS GOES TO VOICE MAIL. I CAN'T AFFORD TO WASTE MONEY ON COUPONS THAT I CAN GET FOR FREE FROM COMPANY SITES.

• Nu
      28th of Oct, 2009

I am having the same problem, these people are taking money each month for something I did not sign up for, HOW DO WE GET IT STOPPED?

• De
      29th of Oct, 2009

WC Budgets number is 1-800-475-1942

• Mi
      7th of Nov, 2009

Same problem here. I stupidly signed up for the $1 charge for the first month on october 30, it is now the beginning of november and have been charged $29.99 and received no such coupons or anything of the sort. I plan to take all action possible. My bank (USAA) will refund the fraudulent charges and go after the company legally for illegal charges. I hope that somebody reads this and gets something from it... DONT TRUST ANYBODY OFFERING YOU SOMETHING FOR $1 !!

• Ca
      2nd of Dec, 2009

This is complete ###. Let me just say that I am a college student who is not working and somehow got conned into this scheme as well. It all started when I signed up and used my debit card to buy a product online. Then like a month later I received a call about budget savers. When I talked on the phone I agreed to the 1.00 charge that was for a trial period but the thing that gets me is they already had all my personal information: home phone number, address, debit card info, ect. and all i had to do was verify that information. Then a couple days later when I checked my account, this charge and other charges had been made to my account. These charges are $1.00 for budget savers, $1.00 for mvq privacy matters, and also $19.95 for advantage care plus. These are all things that I have received no emails about or paper mail. On top of that, since I mainly use cash anymore because its hard for me to get to the bank, these charges that I didn't know about made my account go below zero so i am now also paying overdraft fees. I did however contact all companies and cancelled my memberships. I was refunded the $19.95 for the advantage care plus( take two weeks to be refunded) but the problem is that I never agreed to two of them in the first place and they are the ones that caused my account to overdraft. How did they get my information so easily??? And why aren't there restrictions on these third party companies(if that is what they are)???

• Dr
      9th of Dec, 2009

You have to report this type of fraud, this company starts making a charge of one dollar current account and later (as at 15 days) (this is happening or to see if the transaction is accepted) then make another charge of $ 24.95, and so you do not realize what you are deducting from your account. When you look at the web does not exist phone number where to call, only to send an email, which of course are not responding.

Bank statement:

11/09/2009 Purchase PURCHASE WC *BUDGET SAVERS 11/07 $1.00
    11/10/2009 Purchase PURCHASE MVQ*TRAVELMEMBER+ 11/09 $1.00

12/08/2009 Purchase PURCHASE WC *BUDGET SAVERS 12/07 $24.95
    12/07/2009 Purchase PURCHASE MVQ*TRAVELMEMBER+ 12/06 $24.95

If we analyze the two different charge, we realize that facts are exactly the same way to the charges, with the signs of * and + and we have never allowed us to make these charges.

• Ba
      10th of Dec, 2009

Number that they provide to banks: 800-475-1942

• Vi
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I had to deal with this clown show just recently for the same thing. When I called and threatened with a lawsuit they said they would refund what they charged. That's not good enough though. I never gave authorization to charge in the first place so I took it to my lawyer and we're getting ready to go to court against them.

• Gu
      5th of Jan, 2010

Same here I purchase Don Sullivans Dog video $69.95 now I am getting monthly debit card charges for $24.95 for 2 months. I called the 1 800 number and they denied charging my debit card. So I contacted my bank and canceled my debit card. If anyone needs any more information I am willing to help shut down this clown