Waypoint Homes / update to my recent complaint

1 Clayton, AL, United States

After I posted my complaint last month, waypoints contacted us to get things resolved... except it just got worse. We set two times for maintenance to come out for our ceiling, and I again took time off of work for the 8am to 12pm window for them not to show. In fact, the maintenance guy didn't call us until 1400, telling us he was on his way. But I was back to work at that time and now I've had enough . We gave him both of our numbers in case he was late, or something happened, etc. Also, the A.C. pump installer called us randomly at 7pm on a Thursday night saying he was in the area to get it done... this is unprofessional and inconvenient. I still haven't heard from the property manager or anyone else from the company to rectify this after we filed more complaints. Our next step is the BBB since we are stuck here on this lease.

Waypoint Homes

• Waypoint Homes Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2017

Hello,

We are so sorry that this has not yet been resolved and would like to check in with your Property Manager. At your earliest convenience, please email us your full name, above complaint and Waypoint property address to social@waypointhomes.com so we can further assist you.

Waypoint Homes