Waypoint Homes / lease renewal
I’ve been attempting to speak with my renewal lease coordinator for 3 weeks now. I’ve recently been asked to transfer from my company and need to discuss my options on potentially leaving my lease a little early.
I live at 9877 N Springs Way Coral Springs FL 33076. I’ve been a very faithful, early-paying rent, tenant. I would like to speak with someone from the corporate office to discuss my situation.
I can be reached at [protected].
Waypoint Homes Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2017
Hello - We have submitted a request to your local team to contact you in regards to your early lease termination. As stated in your lease, there is an early termination fee equivalent to two month's rent, and does not go towards any rent owed. If you choose to terminate early, you will need to sign an Early Termination Agreement (provided by your local team). This information can be found in the Early Termination Addendum of your lease. Thank you.
More Waypoint Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Waypoint Homes - Slumlord 
- Waypoint Homes - Security deposit 
- Waypoint Homes - Scam artists 
- Waypoint Homes - Class action lawsuit 
- Waypoint Homes - Illegal foreclosers 
- Waypoint Homes - Rental real estate 
- Waypoint Homes - Scam artists/no regard for human life
- Waypoint Homes - Maintenance - detached 4 bedroom / 2 bath - atlanta, ga
- Waypoint Homes - Unethical behavior
- Waypoint Homes - unfair charges