Wax in the city / Services not provided

1 Singapore Review updated:

After signing up for a package in Wax in the City, bookings for their services are almost impossible. Even if by any stroke of luck a booking is made, I have to wait for more than an hour for my service.

What further infuriates me is that during the wait, there will be sales persons trying to hard sell their services. How can they try to continue to sell their service when they do not deliver to those already signed up for their package??

I feel that this is a scam to get people to sign up and pay for packages and ignore them afterwards.

Ki

More Wax in the city Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Feb, 2010

For assistance you can call https://www.complaintsboard.com at 888 649 2296

• Mo
      3rd of Mar, 2010

Even when the staff takes down your booking over the phone and IF the preferred date is not available they do not call back to inform you.

• Da
      18th of Mar, 2010

It seems impossible to get hold of the Tanjong Pagar and Circular Road branches. I tried the phone numbers listed on the websites and no one answers/ its a wrong number.

• Cb
      21st of Mar, 2010

Circular Road has closed down since before Christmas. TP is now closed for so called upgrading. Try the 1 at Ochard Central. That's your best bet as I was there just yesterday. Their sales staff are just super duper horrible.

• Qu
      25th of Mar, 2010

Yesterday I booked a slot for today 25th March.

I went down to the Orchard Central shop at 4pm and the shop is NOT OPENED!!!

Are they winding down??

• Ms
      25th of Mar, 2010

Oooh My! Ive got to come down personally to chk the one @ orchard Central since NO CALLS ANSWERED AT ALL! DAMN U WAX IN THE CITY MANAGEMENT SCREWED UP ALOOOoT!!!

• Ik
      25th of Mar, 2010

Cardholders should go to the police to report these crooks... close down for business without informing cardholders who have paid them hard-earned money with empty promises of services...

• Cb
      25th of Mar, 2010

read more from this thread

can't believe they have closed down

• Ki
      25th of Mar, 2010

Is there anything we can do??? I mean I still have like $700 parked with them. Feel so stupid

• Wy
      26th of Mar, 2010

yes they have closed!! me n my friends have filed for small claims. do it here before they declare bankrupt!!

• El
      26th of Mar, 2010

if we file under CASE, they need us to provide relevant documents, which are the documents u ladies submit?

• D1
      27th of Mar, 2010

Look here for more tips on getting your money back:

28th of Mar, 2010

I am abt to submit via small claim as I hv 2 membership with them and I lost one of the invoice!! can someone advise me???

29th of Mar, 2010

Does it help if we file it with CASE?
    Pls assits too.

29th of Mar, 2010

Would we be able to stop the monthly installments via DBS or UOB?

Pls help .
    thanks

29th of Mar, 2010

A group of victims in Facebook..

29th of Mar, 2010

can u email me the biz file pls? n_gchia@hotmail.com

should it be case or small claims tribunal?

29th of Mar, 2010

i have checked with Case. we should go to small claims tribunal

30th of Mar, 2010

Do you think we souls go to small claims tribunal as a group instead of individual? so that it creates greater urgency for them to take action??

30th of Mar, 2010

thanks for teh link .. yeapz. think we should join the facebook group. Thanks lots for the post