Waverider Resort / Stole and Falsely Advertising as a Resort

Waverider Resort / Palace Resort
1600 S .Ocean Blvd Myrtle Beach
Mrytle Beach
Phone: 8434481591
To start off with they are falsely advertising as a resort! My husband and I are timeshare owners so we know what resorts are! My husband booked this for our 11th Anniversary online for a surprise and Boy was it just that! When we arrived we immediately tried to cancel and the lady at the front desk told us we couldn't cancel nor get our money back because the manager which wasn't there would not have it! I let her know we were Expecting to arrive at a resort just as they were advertising and it was clear that they weren't! She gave us our key(Old fashion ) very persist about us staying and not getting our money back ! We got to our supposedly Non smoking room because I have asthma and it smelt like a bar! I immediately walked out and returned to front desk requesting another room! She gave me another one it was the same way (Non smoking ) the third one didn't smell As bad but was soooo dirty I took pictures especially the next day because it was light then everything Came To just that Light! This room has roaches, ants the sheets weren't clean so I requested new and clean ones. My husband and I went to Walmart and brought cleaning supplies and alcohol sprayed down and moped everything mattress and all, bathroom, EVERYTHING! The next day housecleaning came I told her we needed no cleaning, well when we leave because we always bring OUR OWN TOWLS AND WASH RAGS BECAUSE OF MY HUSBANDS sensitive skin to Landry soap, she had came in and stolen Our own personal towels and wash rags! So then I had, had it! I went down there and went off on management took lots of pictures let him and everyone else that could hear me know what we went through and Know everyone would know about this! Oh yeah let's not forget the fact the door wouldn't close all the way and I had to put a chair in front of it and we spent money in food and we Couldn't use because we had no Stove! :Because RESORTS HAVE STOVES!