Wavee / Charges to my credit card
I just started an account with Wavee and bid on a few items. I won one for $00.08 and thought I was beginning
to understand the system. Then I realized my credit card had been charge $22.50 and then another charge of $75.00 was added. I was bidding in the cents range - NOT a dollar range. I thought the charge was for what the items were really worth. I can't find a telephone number to try to correct this. I don't want to deal with any company I can't talk to about an issue. What do I do now?
More Wavee Complaints & Reviews
- Wavee - took my money and have received none of the supposedly &won& items 
- Wavee - Wavee Scam
- Wavee - Product never ships!!
- Wavee - Impossible to Win
- Wavee - Failed to ship items won on auction site
- Wavee - Getting spam to unique email address used for their site
- Wavee - Bids arent real, it keeps adding time on bid!
- Wavee - Scam, terrible business