Watsons Eastpoint / Poor billing and bad service

1 Singapore Review updated:

I frequent watsons eastpoint mall at Simei on an average 3-4 times a month and I am just so amazed by their wrong billing each time! The sales or promotional items were normally not reflected, which means one end up paying for a full price item instead of the sales price! I normally buy in bulk and this happened 3 times in the same month that I was over billed! For big amt, I will go back to the stall to ask for refund, but it is ridiculous to expect customers to go back just to ask for refund below $5 and this happens in many of the purchases. The staff/cashier change frequently, sm of the staff are not friendly or polite when told of the billing mistake. What is worse, most of the time they do not seem to know abu their tie out with the credit card company, when it was obviously displayed outside their store! It is time consuming and tedious when you hv to wait in the queue for them to chk, verify and modified the billing, esp at the customer's expense! Promotional items are normally not reflected against the bill and this happened in other branches too!

Comments

• Re
      1st of Apr, 2012

I have forwarded the story to Redress.me. Hope you will get the recourse you needed. Here it is:http://redress.me/view_post.php?pid=2100