Waterjet Quick Connect / cannot contact company

1 San Marcos, CA, US Review updated:
Phone: 760 743-5678

I saw an infomercial for the Waterjet Quick Connect and ordered the product sometime last month. My credit card has not been billed. The transaction was handled by an automatic phone system for the order. I was referred to www.customerstatus.com to tract my order. When I went to this website, it stated that it took from 24 to 48 hours for the order to post. When I looked at the website again, it did not have an email address nor a phone number for customer service. My order had been backordered to 9/20/09. Now when I visit www.customerstatus.com, my order has been backordered to 10/08/2009. I had originally wanted to change the order; then when I was unable to contact the company, I wanted to cancel the order, but there is no way to do that. My credit card has not yet been billed. When I ordered the product over the phone, the various 'add-ons' added up to a total amount of $99.00+. The S&H is over $23.00. I feel that not being able to contact the company constitutes unfair business practices. The item was originally advertised for $19.95 plus S&H. The credit card company cannot help me because the order has not yet been billed to my account. I can only hope that when and if the product is delivered, I can refuse delivery and have the product returned, then open a dispute with my credit card company. Thanks for any help. This company should not be able to falsely advertise over the airways on television without appropriate contact phone and email addresses.

Re

Comments

• Lp
      Sep 23, 2009

I also ordered the waterjet-I have been waiting for 7 wks.and decided to see what the site says about how long it takes to ship-heard about the customer status site and logged on-and got no satisfaction-they can't find me in there system! I used a gift card and it has been charged.I am getting worried.I would call but I don't think I should have to have a long distance phone charge on top of everything else.Whats the deal waterjet?

• Vi
      Sep 30, 2009

Water jet sucks and is a scam dont order it, or you will be screwed.

• Kn
      Oct 11, 2009

I Just bought the water jet (I read this afterwards unfortunately), but they did supply this information and number at checkout.

"All orders ship in 2-4 weeks. Once shipped, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Please allow 2-3 business days for the warehouse to receive your order. If you have a question regarding your order please call [protected] Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm EST "

I hope this is helpful and I get better luck than you all!

• Jm
      Oct 22, 2009

I ordered the water jet this evening . The phone system was horrible, automated so you could never speak to a real person, and after stating how many water jets i wanted the "fake lady" continued trying to sell me everything but the kitchen sink.I did not have any option to speak to anyone once the total was stated, at the end, which was $66 and some change. I ordered only 2 and the total should have been 19.95+7.95 shipping and 14.95 for the second one +4.95 shipping. The total was the wrong amount. I went online to the www.customerstatus .com to try to question this and the site did not recognize me or my order. I cannot find the company name online or a customer service number anywhere. It seems to me that there is a reason this company is hiding but how can major television stations accept advertisers that are not legitimate and do business thi way. I will not order ANYTHING from tv again! I am still looking for the customer service number and the name of the company that took my order. What they are doing is WRONG!

• Jm
      Oct 22, 2009

Thanks for this number KRN09. I do not know how you found it. I really feel violated.
    No wonder customers who are inclined to buy decide to pass things by. Doing business the way this company does is enough of a hassle to turn potential buyers off. It only takes a couple of times to be stung and one learns to stay away from bees. I guess what bothers me the most is that I was a well intended buyer when I called the [protected] number to order this water jet apparatus. The stategy this company uses is a method that traps the customer like a trapped mouse. I was insulted that there was "no way out" at the end of the call and I had to listed to too numerous to mention sales pitches befor I heard my total, which of course was wrong. Then not being able to find the company online or a customer service number either. I just want to purchase things I want to purchase without harrassment to purchase things i don't want and have the price be correct and receive the merchandise.Of course talking to a rel person would be nice too. I do not think that this is too much to ask. "In this troubled economy" as they say------ I would think companies would do more to please customers insted of less. This "trapping method should be against the law! I am going to try this 1-800 number tomorrow to try to cancel this order. I did want to buy this water jet but am canceling due to the way they do business.

• Jr
      Oct 29, 2009

Someone really needs to look into this "company". I ordered this "WaterJet" (unfortunately I also read this too late) and I believe this company is a total scam. I received a phone call the other night after ordering this junk from a person "verifying my address". He proceeded to offer me "$40 in "free gas cards" as a way of "saying thank you for ordering". He then told me it would cost me $1.00 for the "free gas cards". THIS IS A SCAM, are people really this stupid? They offer these "free cards" and then charge your credit card $30 for the next six months for the "free cards" by enrolling you in a scam program. I have read about this on so many sites with buying things from TV. I ADAMANTLY told this guy to keep the "free cards" and NOT to send them to me. I now called the 800 number and tried to cancel my order, they told me it already shipped (I am guessing this is total ### since someone else here said they waited 7 weeks for this item. I ordered online and after a plethora of other offers, I received a confirmation with a link to track my order. Needless to say, the link does not work. When I click on it and enter my order number and last name, as requested, it cannot find my order. What a bunch of ###.

• Ol
      Nov 02, 2009

I also order waterjets I was charged$165.40 this amount came out of bank on 9-28-09 still no jets! Also I can get no information on this. In the morning (11-3-09) I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and our local television station were I seen add to let them know of this scam. Please contact your BBB in your town so they can be stopped.

• Ji
      Mar 13, 2010

I was scammed also. We ordered it back in December and have not received it yet. We have tried to contact the company and have not succeeded yet. They also called us about the free gas cards and we turned them down flat because we knew that it was a scam to begin with. So, if you are thinking about ordering the waterjet system, Please do not do so.

• Wk
      Apr 09, 2012

I seen the item your talking about..The Idea for this Attchment was baught last year on a telivision show called Shark Tank, Mark Quban..the owner of the Dallas mavericks actually baught all the rights to this patend invention..i seen the comercial last week for the first time..Buy 1 at regular price, , and get the 2cnd for seperate shipping and handling!..I hope this helps..good luck

• Wk
      Apr 09, 2012

Mark Cuban owns this company, He baught it while doing the telivision show called Shark Tank..Yes the Owner of the Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban..I seen the commercial..pay full price for the first one..and get the 2cnd for only shipping and hanling..I cant imagine Mark Cuban Running a company that isnt legit? good luck all