Waterford Resort@Sukhumvit 50 / Double charge, NO REFUND after 2 months

1 Penang, Malaysia Review updated:
Phone: +60164334595

Dear Sir,

With the booking no. [protected] arrival on 29th May 2015, departure on 3rd June 2015 charging on the credit card ended with 3873 through booking.com, this transaction has been doubled charge and has not been refund. The waiting has been two months and the transaction was already charged on May. For your information, it is AUGUST NOW!!! For all this while, I did not receive any sincere apology from your hotel and did not even receive any emails regarding this issue.

This hotel is a huge problem. The hotel DOUBLED CHARGED me on 29th of May and yet the problem is UNSOLVED. IT IS AUGUST NOW!!!They told me to wait for two months and NOW I REALIZED THEY DID NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM AT ALL and the so called MANAGER i am dealing with through the phone is a staff pretending. THEY HAVE BEEN NOTICED MY EMAIL YET NO REPLY and they can even reading it out when i refer this issue.This extremely pissed me off. I have sent out over 30 emails over this issues and it is UNSOLVED!!! I have to make international call EVERYDAY to follow up this issue and yet the SO CALLED MANAGER is not responsive. There is one time i called and their FAKE MANAGER( i just realised it later) is not there so i have asked them to call me back once their manager is back. STILL, there is no call received and when i told them my number, the staff said they cant make international call!!!this is ridiculous!!! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED of the hotel and everything from this hotel.

Sf
Aug 12, 2015

Comments

• Ku
      30th of Dec, 2015

Hi There.
    Me and my family stayed in this resort / hotel from 25-Dec to 29-Dec-2015. I was charged with 1000Baht as a refundable deposit for my stay (a normal practice for all hotels). During my check-out, there was this lady (probably the fake manager) informed me that the deposit which I paid was a permanent payment and not to be refunded.
    I was frustrated and questioned why the deposit was not refundable and she mentioned that this is the hotel management regulations.
    I had traveled to many countries and stayed in various hotels but have not come across of such a thing. Knowing that I have been conned, I had to forego my argument since I had limited time to catch my flight.
    After reading your post, it seems like it is pointless for me to contact the hotel further to demand my deposit. The money does not matter much but its a total daylight robbery.
    Anyone can advice on how to seek this matter to the right authorities?
    - Kumar