Water Treatment / hige delay in supply

1 India Review updated:

i want to lodge a serious complaint against one company called Shiv su canadian clear water technology based in chennai. This is a company i had found from web site in Oct 2008 and unfortunately finalised tthe deal with them. They are one of the great fraud people i have ever found. They have taken 100% payment since march end but till date as on 23 july they have not supplied the machines. The condition was on payment they will supply the machine within 24 hours. I have paid 33 lacs but they are not even picking my calls or responding to mails. Kindly let me know how to do a formal complaint against them. My total investment of 1.33 crore is blocked as theya r enot supplying the complete machines.

More Water Treatment Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ed
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Water Treatment - False Advertising/Unlicensed Plumbing
    Prime Quest, Inc.
    Keaau
    Keaau
    Hawaii
    Phone: (808) 966-7403
    primequestinc.com

They are selling a products that is not the same as they installed in my house. The plumbing also are not licensed in Hawaii and they are a pyramid scheme. Scamming a lot of people and selling it for the amount of $8, 000.00. They are manipulating and a liar. They are overpriced! I have almost 20 people complaint and sign the complaint form and petition to order Prime Quest Inc to remove the system from our house. They scam a lot of people. My complaint includes, accusing me that I ever worked with them or worked with one of their agents which is untrue. Falsely accusing me that I got fired and telling untruth about me. Also, they never have a privacy act.

23rd of Jul, 2009

do a chargeback of 'non receipt of goods/services' if you paid credit

if check, void payment with your bank

di you sign a contract? threaten with legal action

if cash/money order there's probably no way to get this back

• Is
      24th of Jul, 2009

this is not the first time I have come accross any complaint against this company. I know one of my friend in bangalore also had the same problem with them and they have taken more than 2 years to supply the machinery.

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2011

YES THIS TRUE this company does not complete any project in time and want unreasonable money in the name of erraction and commission

• Dr
      6th of Jan, 2012

Yes, I agree with this complaint. Shivsu took money from me to supply the water treatment equipment using reverse osmosis, but they utterly failed in their obligation to supply the equipment.
    The two executives, namely Mr. Shivkumar Eswaran and Mr. Balasubramanian have defrauded with my money. I have taken loan from a Bank, in addtion to my own funds.
    I am lossing money on daily basis because of their delay in supply, installation and commissioning of the unit.
    Once they take the money, they dont answer phone calls, nor do they respond.
    If you would like to know more, you can call me 0957-374-3073

• Gh
      21st of Oct, 2013

This company is involved in worldwide fraud schemes with persons they hire as "local representatives". These "reps" are in fact fronts (fake offices) that sell their "product" and garner payment. They are involved in interstate commerce fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and fraudulent advertising as in reality there is no "factory" or "product". They have been defrauding companies for some time now with fake "business deals" that they advertise as having "won" in public bids and solicitations (which have never occurred or in which they did not participate). Currently their Canada representative is being investigated for fraud and embezzlement of funds. Their US "agent" is also being investigated for interstate commerce fraud and wire transfer fraud as well as customs fraud. This company is protected by the inefficacy and complicitness of the Indian governments which refuses to process them no matter claims or legal indictments. It is suspected that some sort of Indian politician owns a large part of or the entirety thereof this "company" which is nothing more than a fraudulent front with nothing behind it.

28th of Sep, 2014

I was sold a 850, 000 us sea water system that was delivered without proper documentation, and membranes, this represented to me 20% the cost of the system, lied that parts were to be shipped had multiple calls, and visits to solve mater nothing was done to help our company., They were only interested on my up front payments, they show the system to us in India before shipping to make sure we deposited final payment to then send a incomplete system, with a delay on time promised.
    Please save yourself from a mayor financial, and business disaster. I know I am just one of many international clients they have committed fraud to., and are not even bother that it cost me a very solid job.
    Randy Reed

7th of Mar, 2016

Dear sir your Chennai site our last three year payment pending 35 lac please last one year request payment release no release your end . our matter solve your all department request my mail .thanks ..
    please request our balance amount release early possible your commitment one month release ful & final payment .

We are assuring you the best of our business relations. And looking forward further co-operations from your end.

7th of Mar, 2016