water specalist/aqua technology / leonard kastelic

1 PA, United States Review updated:

07/06/2009
aqua technology trading also as basement doctors and many other names.They were supposed to appear in civil court on 07/07.The were contacted and a subpeona served at the business address in willowgrove pa. The bandits disappered, owing me $4500.00.If any one hears of this company, which trades under different names, contact your local police dept before they rip anther customer off, or at least contact your BBB first.Please I didn't.
I will not rest until I find them.HELP!HELP!

Comments

• Av
      9th of Sep, 2009

The owner's name is Kenneth Klinger. You may be ale to Google him and find him.

• Le
      13th of Sep, 2009

Sir:

How do I google Kenneth Klinger the owner of water specialist/water technology, the company that ripped me off.

• Le
      13th of Sep, 2009

09/14/09@10:24EDt
    Sir:
    How do I google this Kenneth Klinger, owner, aqua technology, out ofwillow grove, pa.I know they are back trading under another name.The chamber of commerce in willow grove cannot locate at previous address, only answering machine.Must find. before they rip someone again

• Do
      2nd of Oct, 2009

THE COMPANY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS BASEMENT RX - HUNTINGDON VALLEY THAT IS THE NEW BASEMENT DOCTOR - OR DRY BASEMENT SOLUTIONS - THE OLD OWNER AND NEW OWNER-STEVEN SCHULZ -THEY GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE ON MY BASEMENT.