Water leakage in flat / Water leakage problem and neighbor is not willing for cooperation

1 Mumbai, India

Sir,

I, Mr Kambli residing at Flat no 13, C wing, M.G. Road, Dombivli 421202, am facing leakage in my toilet since the past 1 year from Mr. Naidu's toilet residing on 4th Floor. I have been requesting him since the time the leakage has started to repair his toilet but all he says that he is also facing same leakage problem from the external water pipe. I have also submitted written complaints to the society for the same but all they say is that this is an internal matter and that the society will not interfere in the same.
Hence I have consulted with the society architect who has given a written report saying that there is no water leakage from the external pipe and All the leakage problem is in Mr Naidu's toilet only due to which I am facing alot of trouble.

After his assurance that toilet repair work has been carried out from his side, Last week I have had the painting and the plastering if the leakage affected area done from my side which cost me worth 10000/- but still leakage didn't cease.This means he made the false claim. I am facing alot of trouble from Mr Dinesh who is just not ready to co-operate.

I kindly request you to take some action and help me solve the problem.

I will be waiting for you earliest reply.

Please contact me on [protected] or email me on akshat.[protected]@gmail.com

Awaiting for your support at the earliest.

Ka