WatchzWorld.com / Bad service

This site quoted a Casio watch which was far lower than others. So I was sceptical as there is no such thing as a free l lunch. However, most sites don't have stock either so I decided to give it a try. Booked by Amex as recovery is easier if necessary. As expected, no reply on tracking for a few days. So I called. And called and called. Finally someone picked up the call. He said they did not have stock and will come later. Again I was sceptical. After a few more days, I decided to buy another watch instead but I had to cancel my first order. So I called, and called and called (it was Saturday). Finally I came across a website that listed the raw informaton which listed a different telephone number. So O called (must be his residence. Hahahaha). Same guy picked up the phone. So we went through the order verbally. He will ship it our on MOnday, so he claims. We'll see. In the end, there is no free lunch. If the pricing is attractive, then raise your tolerance for some less than 5 star service. If you are buying high priced items, better to stick to the widely 5 star rated ones. Amazon is 18% more expensive, adjusted for shipping.

Gr

Comments

• St
      15th of Jan, 2009

Yes, I just had a bad experience with them too. Seems like they don't care about customers or repeat business.