Watchzone.com / Watchzone.com does not honor their guarantees!

1 TX, United States

On the front of Watchzone's page they have something that says "Our Guarantee: We will honor any internet advertised price". If you search on www.google.com for Diesel DZ5087 you will find (the 3rd link) of the Diesel DZ5087 watch for $117.00 at www.wristwatchking.com which Watchzone.com sells for $127.50. I sent an email a week ago asking them to honor their guarantee and did not receive an answer. I sent them a follow-up email yesterday asking for them to answer about their guarantee and was declined stating the webpage does not work. They quickly replied saying the link doesn't work. I replied sending them two more links, and did not receive a response. I called them today and was told they will not honor it because the web page does not work. I can load the advertised price just fine and can call the business and order over the phone. I advised them their guarantee is to match "any advertised price" and was told they will not. Honoring their promise and making a $10 price match is not compelling enough to them to keep a customer.