WatchWorks / Terrible experience

1 K1 Warwick Grove Shopping CentrePerth Metro Area, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 08 92463866

I know this is a little item but the service I got infuriated me so much that I had to tell somebody, tell everybody. I purchased a battery for the remote in dad's car ($10). Put it in, worked for three days then it just went flat. We tried a different battery to make sure the remote was fine, which it was. I then tried the new battery in my remote to double check and yes it was flat as a tack. So with our receipt we went back to the shop we purchased it from. Boy was the salesman rude telling us that there was a fault with the remote, which we proved it wasn't. I said it only worked for three days and he said well it worked then. He kept saying that the fault was the remote and wouldn't take any action to help whether to give a refund or a new battery or the number of the manufacturer. He just blew us off as we were no better that a piece of dirt. He had no customer service and is a discredit to the franchise and the shopping center. I know that I will never used him or any other franchises baring this name.

Te

More WatchWorks Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      14th of Sep, 2014

I personally find this hard to believe

I had a problem where my remote played up after two weeks, took it in WITH the reciept and they had a good look at it, changed battery cleaned the dirt (which they showed me) out of it and made sure it worked. This was over 6 months ago and it's still going.

I speak to the young manager there often and the only catch is if there is no reciept they can't help as it's the rules.

I took the same remote earlier to a cobbler up the road, Kingsley shopping centres cobblers, there response is what you described here.