watchrolexshop.com / biggest scams ever

Watchrolexshop.com Biggest scams ever.

I placed an order with watchrolexshop.com. I ordered a Rolex Yacht-Master Stainless Steel Platinum Bezel with heavy Oyster flip-lock bracelet item number RLX2972 for $489. I wanted to pay with my visa credit card. But i got an email from watchrolexshop.com telling me their credit card machine was down so i had to pay by western union money order.

So i did pay by western union money order. When i received my order from watchrolexshop.com it was not what i ordered. So all i could do is send them an email. They told me there was a mix up and they would send the proper watch out that i ordered. that was almost two months ago.

Watchrolexshop.com has no intentions of sending me my order. Be careful when placing your order they are scam artist.

Clifton Levin

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Jul, 2008
    watchrolexshop.com - took my money

Watchrolexshop.com took my money

I placed my order with watchrolexshop.com. I ordered a Daytona Chronograph Stainless Steel Heavy Oyster flip-lock bracelet with Black Dial, Comes with Box and Papers item number RLX3223 for $569. I paid for my order with a western union money order.

When i received my watch over three weeks after placing my order with watchrolexshop.com. There was no box for my replica rolex watch and also there was no papers for it either. Why should i have to paid for something that i did not receive? I email watchrolexshop.com and they email me back saying they would send out the box and papers right away.

It has been over a month now and watchrolexshop.com still did not send me my stuff. What is it gonna take to have this website shut down.

Robbie Koch

• Co
      11th of Jul, 2008
    watchrolexshop.com - What a rip off
    watchrolexshop.com

Watchrolexshop.com what a rip off

I place my order with watchrolexshop.com over three months ago. When i placed my order i ordered a Rolex Daytona Chronograph 18k White Gold, Black Crocodile Strap on 18k deployant buckle with White Dial item number RLX3191 for $519. I wanted to pay with my visit card like the website says you can.

But instead i got an email from watchrolexshop.com saying i had to pay with a western union money order. So i did. When i got my order from watchrolexshop.com the watch was not what i ordered.

So i emailed watchrolexshop.com told them my problem and they emailed me back saying sorry and they would send out the right watch. Now two months later I still do not have what i paid for. This company should be shut down.

Corey Wright