watchonline.tv / fraudulent advertising

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I signed up to this service today. I filled in my credit card information and checked it a couple of times before I sent this information in to "watchonlinetv"
Since then I have not been able to log onto this site, and am extreamly worried that I am going to be charged for a service I can not use. I too found that this company has several sites on the Internet only with different names. You always end up in the same place with the same company. This is a rip-off.

Comments

Da
  11th of Dec, 2007
watchonline.tv - 7-Day Trial is a trap
marketbill.com
Oregon
watchonline.tv

It seems that they have many different websites and pull the same scams on all of them. Free-Satellite-Network.com, watchonline.tv, marketbill.com, etc...

I signed up for a 1 year subscription with a 7 day trial. I was charged for extras that I never authorized. I was supplied a useless product which did not offer the content it advertised. I tried to cancel and found that no contact information was available anywhere, and the support pages did not work.

Ra
  29th of Dec, 2007

Hi,

I was also just flim-flammed by this company. I signed up for a 12 month term at $14.95 with no 'extras'. (I always double check my orders before I click 'submit'.) My credit card was charged a whopping $44.85 !!!!
If anyone has any suggestions as to an effective way to deal with this company, WATCHONLINE TV: TVU,
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Es
  18th of Jan, 2008

Your absolutely correct. I was able to get access but not to what they advertised. I had poor connection to much of the channels and they were all poor quality channels. Cancelation appears to be near impossible.

Avoid this at all costs!!!

Ol
  21st of Jan, 2008

When I click on the icon a pop up message tells me there is a mistake on line 2 regarding spanish language, but no information as how to rectify the problem.

Ro
  28th of Jan, 2008

I also signed up for WatchTvonline, but i only receive a logo screen and thats it. I cant log in and i cant even sent a mail to this firm, since the screen always just shows the logo. I thinks its a fraude!!

Er
  4th of Feb, 2008

I was charged $71 for im not sure what, and am unable to even contact them now, where r they, im pissed and got ripped off!!

Ps
  7th of Feb, 2008

The above complaints are absolutely true. Although I cancelled the order five minutes later per email, they still deducted the amount from my account, and now I even can't log into their website or contact them. It seems they have disappeared from the Internet or have changed their URL. This is an absolute fraud! Tell everybody! They are robbers!

We
  18th of Jul, 2008

Hi there,

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.
If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

Cu
  7th of Jan, 2010

Customer Service is Here To Help!

We are posting here in order to assist you in resolving any issues. As we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service, we invite you to please use the link below in order to contact our team directly. We assure you that we will provide an appropriate response in a timely manner.

Looking forward to assisting you!

Best regards,