watchharbour.co.uk / Extremely slow customer service

1 7th Floor, 63-66 Hatton garden, EC1N 8LELondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0161 374 0763

I've purchased a watch from Watch Harbour and thought that alongside with this rather expensive purchase I will get fast and effective customer service but I was mistaken. Soon after purchase I noticed that minute arrow on my watch is scratched so I contacted customer support and asked them for solutions. We were exchanging emails for 2 months before they've decided to give me a replacement. This level of customer service is not acceptable in this kind of business.

Ro
May 26, 2013

Comments

• Ol
      11th of Jun, 2013

Hi Rognir,
    My name is Oliver and I head up the marketing for Watch Harbour.

I have just spoken with my colleagues on the customer service team and am struggling to find any order that meets your description.
    We do not sell to the United States and nor do we have any records of anyone exchanging a watch due to a scratch.

Please feel free to contact me directly with your original order information and I will personally investigate this for you: sales(@)watchharbour(dot)(co)(dot)(uk) without the dots.

Thanks,