Watcheslux / No item delivery

I have also used this company Watcheslux, they are a scam. First off, they tell you that they have 5 -7 days shipping, no, my order is 3 weeks old and still no watch. Then they tell you they have a 14 day money back guarantee, that's 14 days from the place of your order, but it takes them at least 3 weeks to send it, so out of guarantee period. I e-mailed them, no reply, e-mailed again, no reply. Don't touch this lot, they are a very clever scam, doing things slightly differently to other scamsters. From what I have heard in other forums, the watch will likely fall apart, hence if they ever send some, they are not worth a penny, hence why they don't send it within 14 days, as YOU will send it back. WATCHESLUX, DON'T USE THEM, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

More Watcheslux Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      5th of Sep, 2009

I ordered a Tag F1, gents. chrono. and the quality was very impressive: it had the look and feel of a real one! The problem is that it had the wrong movement.

The hand which should show seconds was in fact showing days even though it had a separate date displayed in a cut-out window (correct) and the dial was callibrated upto 60!

The dial to the above and right of this is supposed to show 1/10th of seconds whereas on their model, it showed seconds!

My complaint was dealt with in a very courteous manner and they apologised and sent a replacement. This arrived about 4 weeks later and was no better whatsoever!

I think these guys don't understand the purpose of these dials and should therefore not be trusted with your money. If it had been an ordinary, non-chronograph watch, I'd probably have been very happy.