watcheshot.com / Scam

1 US Review updated:

In December of 2008 I purchased a Brietling watch from watcheshot.com after a couple of weeks I finally got a watch, but it was not the one I ordered nor did it work. I asked repeatedly for my watch or my money back and got no response. I left so many emails...They have no contact # so now I'm stuck with a watch I didn't order and it's broken! I could have gotten better quality from the flea market!! Don't buy anything from these ###!!

Comments

• Ed
      Oct 05, 2009

try www.tswissatches.com, i have been dealed with them for 3 year, no problem at all

Nov 04, 2009

You should contact them on 0086-[protected]. They sent me a wrong and defective watch. When asked for a replacement they want me to send another Hundred dollars 'for the cost of p&p!!! Real shysters! Caveat Emptor!

• Bi
      Mar 25, 2010

A mirror image of my experience - watch a poor copy and loses 4 hours in every 12 hours !
    They suggested I take it to a local repairer who said the mechanism was defective - they want MORE money for a replacement - so much for a warranty eventhough I contacted them within 3 days of it arriving.
    Bigger fool me for not checking them out before buying - fancy website, not the watch I ordered, poor watch,
    CRAP customer service and NO returns or warranty - SAVE YOUR MONEY ! Learn from my lesson please.

• Ba
      Jul 16, 2010

I ordered a watch band from the to replace a Baume et Mercier band that broke. The band did not even come close to matching the original and didn't come close to fitting the watch. I sent several emails to them to try to determine what can be done get the right watchband - no response. DO NOT order anything from this website. If you want to throw your money away, send it to me instead!

• So
      Mar 17, 2011

watcheshot.com are really a bad gang of bloody scamers !
    They told me they have available Omega Constellation wall clock ( 33 cm diameter ) and asked me to send them $ 200.00. After a while told me they can't find it but of course can't give me the money back.
    As I refused to get one of their fake watches they finally send me a small 4.5 cm diameter desk clock who looks plus or less an Omega...For the same price of course. I can find similar one for 500 Thai bath ( 15.00 $ )in Bangkok !!!
    SO DON'T TRUST THEM AND DON'T SEND THEM ANY MONEY. EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY HAVE THE ITEM YOU WANT THEY LIE.