watches Replica / Taking my money & no reply, no log in access to site

1 China Review updated:

I made a payment for concord and montblanc, but never hear any thing from them, the sign in registration they ask their victim to sign never works. these is there email to my mail box:

Thank you for your purchase at our online store www.watch-replica.net!
Confirmation: Concord - C1 Chronograph CC-4 $209x1<br />Montblanc - Sport Collection MB-20 $219x1<br />Shipping United States $0.00
Total $428(USD)
Invoice # [protected]

Please allow 48 to 72 hours for processing.
You will be billed by "www.watch-replica.net"
If you have any questions feel free to contact our support team at
support@watch-replica.net
Thank you for your purchase.
www.watch-replica.net

Comments

18th of Aug, 2016
    watches Replica - Buyer beware
    Watches Replica

I purchased a watch as a birthday gift from www.watchesreplica.net. It was a Cartier Roadster The mans addition on March 27th, 2010. The watch did arrive on April 7th, 2010. It was the ladies addition Roadster. Nice quality, but the wrong watch. Contacted the company within an hour of receiving this watch to see if I somehow ordered the wrong item. I did not. The have agreed to send me the watch I originally ordered if I would be willing to spend another $80. For shipping and insurance(the watch I ordered at the highest price on the net the shipping was included). They would not bill my credit card for this, But yet wanted me to wire transfer money to their account in China from my bank. I refused. Then they tried to push Western Union again I refused to pay anything additional for their mistake. I have asked them to pick the item up and again they do not want it. I have contacted my credit card company. They are handling this, but it could take up to 90 days. Buyer beware.