WatchBrokers.com / stole my Watch's

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-253-1846

I found this site 2 days to late, sent watch brokers 14 watches 4 large beautiful gold cased pocket watch's 2 medium and 4 smaller ladies pocket watch's and 4 wrist watch's. I called the next day after viewing all the complaints, left numerous messages and e-mails, they have still not responded. At least I was smart enough to open all the watch's up and write down the serial numbers, they were all antiques most from the 1880's and turn off the century. I needed the money to save my home due to a horrible divorce or I never would of sold the collection. I have family in the FBI and Secret Service . They skrewed the pooch this time, never should of taken advantage of an Irish girl from New York.. If anyone has helpful info please pass it on, this web site or my e-mail at [protected]@aol.com.. Thank you and wish luck...

Comments

• Re
      17th of May, 2013

Denise Arnold, everyone in Middle Island N.Y knows about this bipolar busybody adulterous saggy toothy horsefaced whore on Creekside drive. Everyone knows how she zeros in on perceived targets who somehow wronged her and will let the slander fly when it suits her needs.

You can not trust a word out of the mouth of Denise Arnold.

Above she writes " I have family in the FBI and Secret Service . They skrewed the pooch this time, never should of taken advantage of an Irish girl from New York.."

Shut up and take your lithium Denise, Your having another manic episode, surprised you haven't started posting about the "illuminati" and there mind control experiments yet.