Watch Repair Usa / Watch repair
I sent my Tissot for a battery replacement using their free shipping UPS label, and got an email telling that they received it within a couple of days, and that they'll got back to me with an estimate within 5-10 working days... well, the estimate arrived in 10 working days (as in 2 weeks) and it was for $400 with items like "oiling", and service that are needed or necessary. I rejected the estimate and I asked for my watch back, they charged my card for shipping the same day I made the request, but didn't receive it until 3 weeks afterwards... so net, net, my watch was gone for 6-7 weeks, with me paying for the shipping back and I am back at square zero.
More Watch Repair Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Watch Repairs USA - Repair on a Rolex Watch 
- Watch Repairs USA - Took my watch and money and have not returned it 
- Watch Repairs USA - UNresponsive 
- Watch Repairs USA - Watch &Repair& 
- Watch Repairs USA - Buyer Beware 
- Watch Repairs USA - michelle watch with diamond bezel
- Watch Repairs USA - watch servicing and overhaul and return shipping charges
- Watch Repairs USA - extremely inflated repair estimate for gucci twirl watch
- Watch Repairs USA - Stole my watch!
- Watch Repairs USA - Watch bracelet