Watch Cartel / Poor customer service poor products

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I made the first purchase which was fabulous although took forever to get to me. The owner chatted on the phone and through email with me. I was happy. Then I made another order, arrived dead. I had to pay to send it back and I was ok with that since the owner gave me a 100. credit and he sent me another. Again took forever to get to me and again dead on arrival and again pay to return it. They again gave me store credit only after I had to keep calling their number at midnight and I again ( glutten for punishment) not ordered one but 2 more watches (well into the 300.00 - 400.00 dollar range for each). I wasnt offered anything for the second dead watch just to bare the cost of return shipping to them. (lucky me) DOH! well needless to say after the first good transaction it was all down hill from there. They stopped answering emails, or questions period and I had to file an "alert pay" dispute since it has now been almost a full month since my order and no communication. Speaking of alert pay, be careful; what they dont tell you is that after you pay them with it and they give you the shipping discount you get another "international charge" on your credit card from alert pay on top of what you pay the merchant for the item and shipping, so your really not getting anything by using it.

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2011

Hi from Turkey, I have bought a rolex deepsea from watchcartel about 12 days ago, cargo give it to me 10 minute ago, ıts really really really good. Its the same quality as orginal, ı didnt expect a watch like this, I went to rolex store as a customer (ofcourse ı didnt buy any rolex :-)) in Nişantaşı in Istanbul last weekend for seing and checking the real rolex deepsea, I never see any rolex watch so ı dont know how it looks like. I wanted to compare original and the one coming from watchcartel. Now rolexdeepsea in my hand and ı can not see any differences between this and original. I saw replica rolex deepsea in Kapalı Carsı in Istanbul it wasnt as original, ofcourse its cheeper than wacthcartel . But this watch worth this money, I recommend everyone who want to get rolexdeepsea. But ı dont know anything about the other watchs of watchcartel. Because I just bought rolex deepsea.

• Qu
      2nd of Jun, 2014
    Watch Cartel - replacement never sent
    WATCH CARTEL
    watchcartel.com
    watchcartel.com

I have purchased 3 watches from this company, they are very nice looking items, however they do not run very long or last very long.

The last one I bought was a submariner model that was lost in shipping from the US. I was promised another one, and in fact I was told I would get a replacement for the defective daytona that I had purchased from them.

Needless to say, 2 months passed before I filed a complaint with my bank, and surprise, right after that, I got a refund. No replacement daytona and no contact or support from them.