watch and gold chainstoled

1 Review updated:

We were at the fountains resort at orlando florida, since saturday july-4- 09 till monday july-6-09, then when it was time to check out we picked everything up and put it at the car, my husband and his brother in law went to the pool and me and my husband's sister her daugher, her son my mom my daughter went to the theme park "Magic kingdom" we had just arrived to the theme park when my husband calls me and asked me if i had gotten his gold chain and his watch, and i told him that i dint put it away, but then he tells me oh i left it in the room and am like oh hurry up and go check in the room maybe the housekeeping lady found it and gives it backSee Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FL.Well when he got there with his brother in law the lady said there was nothing and they checked every thing and it wasnt there and my husband is sure he lefted there because the night before when they came back from the pool he took a shower and put it in the bathrooms drawr like he always does in the house to put it on the next day, but the lady kept on saying that she never saw nothing like that in the bathroom, but the problem is that when they got there the only thing she had cleaned was that bathroom so we think that she is the one that stoled it.

Comments

• Lo
      Jul 10, 2009

I am sorry that you lost your bling but how can you blame Bluegreen, what prove have you given them that it was there in the first place . You have accused this lady of theft, if she has taken it then let her pay the price if not then are you going to compensate her for the loss of her good name.
    Report it to the Police and point the finger at her and let them do the rest.