[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — trash removal
WM has the worst service ever. They have not picked up my trash for the past 3 weeks. I had to contact them on Monday 7.23.18 and today is Thursday and trash is still out in my yard. I have contact them everyday of this week and CS told me the same crap story "it'll get pick up no later tomorrow" Tomorrow comes, my trash is still sitting outside in individual bags as requested by WM to set them aside on the curbside. I am furious. I do not recommend them to anyone. This issue is not yet been resolve, trash is still outside!!! Waste management provides crappy service and CS continue to lie after lies.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Aug 09, 2018
So sorry to hear this, please send your address and concern to [protected]@wm.com (subject Complaints Board) and we will address this right away. Thank you ^tw
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans