[Resolved] Waste Management (WM)residential curbside pick up

WM negotiated a new contract with Washoe County, Nevada and those changes were scheduled to take effect on Feb 1, 2017. However, with no authority to support the decision they implemented the changes in mid January. I was invoiced for and paid for 7 can curbside pick up (using my containers). The invoice was for the 3 month period ending Jan 31, 2017.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Reno, NV On Jan 18 and Jan 25 WM has taken 2 of 5 cans and left the other 3. They stated that the change allowed them to only take 2 cans. We have called customer service 10 times. Yes that's right 10 phone calls to customer service with repeated requests to have the route manager return our calls and resolve the problem. No returned calls, we are just ignored. I'm willing to abide by the new rules WHEN the go into effect. Right now I just want what I paid for!!!

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Jan 27, 2017

Hello Debbie, thank you for reaching out to us. Please accept our apologies for the trouble with your service and we would like to help look into this further. Please email us with your address and contact info to [protected]@wm.com (subject: P Consumer) and we'll reach out to you to discuss further. Thank you ^dn

De