[Resolved] Waste Management (WM) — refund not received
I switched to waste management from rumpke and paid for a year in advance to get a reduced rate. I moved after 8 1/2 months and was told in writing that I would get a refund of the remaining balance paid.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Louisville, KY I cancelled my service on 11/11/16. It is now 1/27/17 and I am still fighting with them to get my refund! At this point, I have given up all hope of ever receiving it! Customer service is horrible!! Stay far, far away from waste management!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Jan 27, 2017
Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to help look into this further on your behalf. Please email us with your address and contact info to [protected]@wm.com (subject: P Consumer) and we'll reach out to you to discuss this further. Thank you ^dn
More Waste Management (WM) Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans